[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

any suggestions for damage upgrades?

Also, I tried crafting the amulets I hit two crappy mods, do I need to annul them or is there a better way to craft life. thanks
"
Womanyzer1993 wrote:
You my firend, gotta be carefull on your itemlevel requirements for the hubris. I wasted 12 ex on fossil crafting on an itemlevel 84 base, wich CAN NOT ROLL -9 res!!!!!!!!!!!

It's itemlevel 85. SO please man, update this...

Other than that, great build

"
Konan92 wrote:
Hello guys,

I crafted my helmet after lot of fails.
I bought an ilvl84 hubris 4ex and used an hunter's exalted on it. I used like 20 set of fossils, just to realise i couldnt get -9% chaos resistance with ilvl84.

So i sold it, i lost 3ex. And craft another one.

Result :

I'm really sorry about this.
Guide is updated accordingly. I didn't check the new level requirement, as it didn't have one before and 84 was all it took for t1 es rolls.

Please forgive me...

"
Synteximus wrote:

any suggestions for damage upgrades?

Also, I tried crafting the amulets I hit two crappy mods, do I need to annul them or is there a better way to craft life. thanks

Divine this bow, and get a betrter roll/divine hyrri's ire.
Getting maltatl's boots wouldn't hurt either tbh.

Using the medium cluster jewel is recommended. It was added to the guide not long ago, please check it out, it's really good damage.
Watcher's eye is also a good damage boost.
Survivability wise, you could use a bit more health on boots, belt and ammy (tho I guess you'll try to craft an other ammy from scratch?).

Not sure why you annointed +1 min charge, you could have crafted it and anointed diamond skin for cheaper, and it would give you more stats. Or soul of steel, but I don't think you wanna spend that much an an ammy you won't keep.
"
It controls what kind of notables you can get on the jewel.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Medium+Cluster+Jewel

Check which notable are you interested in and whether it can roll on either type of the jewel and with what kind of chance (bigger number in table, bigger chance afaik).

Thanks!
Crafted two ^^

Hi I'm having trouble surviving, asides from my non-cap res and I doing something wrong? my regen is 76.7 and my evasion rating is 4771, I think it's the skill tree that I might've messed up on but any help will be great. Character name is EDCarnival.
In the guide, it says to put spreading rot jewel near blood drinker, but there isn't 40 intelligence in it's radius for blight to give wither. Am i missing something ??
What is the reason to take Pain Attunement? It's not low life build and it works rarely or I do not understend something?
"
sikduck wrote:
In the guide, it says to put spreading rot jewel near blood drinker, but there isn't 40 intelligence in it's radius for blight to give wither. Am i missing something ??

Yes, you are. I recommend to use POB or jsut ur ingame tree and use the search function and insert 'intelligence'. it will highlight all nodes. just around the tree you have 4 small travelling nodes also coldheart gives 20 and falls in range.
"
Shyrff wrote:
What is the reason to take Pain Attunement? It's not low life build and it works rarely or I do not understend something?

I suggest you read the full guide. You have to use a special gem in a nearby socket that will covert this keystone to something else, in teh FAQ you can find more detail
Hey, one thing im confused about, you say to "run Flesh and stone if you don't have aspect of the spider anywhere" but there doesn't seem to be enough sockets? or do we just run 5 link blight on chest and use 1 unlinked socket for flesh and stone?
"
xelzar wrote:
"
Shyrff wrote:

I suggest you read the full guide. You have to use a special gem in a nearby socket that will covert this keystone to something else, in teh FAQ you can find more detail

Ah, thank you, not yet was experimenting with timeless jewel yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info