[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Yavurts wrote:
"
"
Viktranka wrote:

I’ll crunch the numbers in POB. I’m just going off of what I’ve seen from many of the top ranked ED tricksters on Poe.ninja
µ

I already compare different bow, i get 15K on ED more than the normal bow, lvl 31 contagion is insane that's all ^^
cool, thanks. 15K isn’t nothing, but if you already have over 2 million dps it seems like the ROI isn’t great when you compare the cost of the ideal damage multiplier bow in this guide to the cost of the ideal gem level bow.
amigos, we have recommended culling strike on gloves.

but how do we trigger culling strike with ED????
"
partyonacid wrote:

You’re movement skill I believe
"
partyonacid wrote:

Recast it when the boss is <10% hp (it has initial hit contrary to bane), or what IceColdPorkSoda said, flame dash.
Crafted my DoT bow today. Unfortunately I only got 36% to chaos dot when I crafted it. Rats. Now I just have to color it properly. It will still be a nice upgrade over what I have at the moment and I don’t have to think about upgrading my weapon for a long long time.
"
Yavurts wrote:
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
You should compare dps gain from going lvl 29 -> 31 ED and from 35% dot multi.

I’ll crunch the numbers in POB. I’m just going off of what I’ve seen from many of the top ranked ED tricksters on Poe.ninja
µ

I already compare different bow, i get 15K on ED more than the normal bow, lvl 31 contagion is insane that's all ^^

I have ran both bows, and am currently running the +5 gem level one. It was an ~8% overall DPS increase on ED over the more traditional one with 35% dot multi.

I am really enjoying this build!
This is my current setup:

Any suggestions on how I could improve it more? I am currently at 5.499 hp and 1.962 es.
I am thinking about buying culling strike gloves next.
How can you have Endurance Charges up at 100% times ?
"
Jinhs wrote:
How can you have Endurance Charges up at 100% times ?
Craft it on your rings / neck.
Got lucky and colored my sockets last night by spamming some chromatic orbs. The extra 30% to DoT multiplier is a huge upgrade from the budget bow! I started farming T14 burials for simulacrum splinters with a consistent 30+, but I had 76 drop on one map! Very pleased with how this build is coming along and I’m going to attempt some of the more difficult bosses again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info