[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
kchuen wrote:
HI relative noob here. Very interested in your build. Have you tried Maven or simulacrum with this build?

i have not
"
Kateroze wrote:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Chainbreaker

Isn't that litterally broken on our build?

not really, it makes all skills cost rage and makes it so we need to use mana regen to gain rage

would take alot of work to make it viable imo

in 3.12 pre nerf chainbreaker was overpowered iirc
Trying this. Kinda feel weird in Act 5 where bosses still take way to long to kill(including the league gimmick) and mobs feel like they have a 50/50 chance to end me depending on if I get the warcry off.

That said I didn't realize PoB came with actual leveling node set up, I thought it just showed the finished build so my stuff is probably STUPID out of wack. I will say that when it works, stuff dies surprisingly fast. Might just restart to try the build again.
The gem and links section doesnt match the pob at all, can you please update it frawrst? And please post a skill rotation. Also please post what aura's we should be running.
I'm starting to believe less and less in this build the more I play it. Could you check if I'm following the build correctly please? It's unclear to me what I should be even doing at this point.

Last edited by Ultim8sage on Feb 9, 2022, 4:45:23 AM
Progressing smoothly at the moment. Clearing T11 maps but I guess I'm in need of some directions. Obviously, a 6 link Tidebreaker would be nice but not feasible due to no currency drops nor any nice items to sell...

Could someone give some pointers on my gear, what to swap, and if the gems are totally off?

I'm having trouble figuring out what stats to prioritize as well, at the moment I'm going for res cap and life, is there anything else?

The clearing is no problem but I lack single target damage.

"
MerlinCross wrote:
Trying this. Kinda feel weird in Act 5 where bosses still take way to long to kill(including the league gimmick) and mobs feel like they have a 50/50 chance to end me depending on if I get the warcry off.

That said I didn't realize PoB came with actual leveling node set up, I thought it just showed the finished build so my stuff is probably STUPID out of wack. I will say that when it works, stuff dies surprisingly fast. Might just restart to try the build again.

youre tree seems to be in a decent place now, id say keep going

your weapon is awful

go do vendor recipe

get the highest white 2h mace from vendor

trade it to vendor with blacksmith whetstone + yellow (rare) rustic sash

you will do 10x ur current dps
"
Ultim8sage wrote:
The gem and links section doesnt match the pob at all, can you please update it frawrst? And please post a skill rotation. Also please post what aura's we should be running.
I'm starting to believe less and less in this build the more I play it. Could you check if I'm following the build correctly please? It's unclear to me what I should be even doing at this point.

so far you look to be ina decent place

buy a vaal ground slam asap, its DPS is very overpowered

6 socket ur tidebreaker and try ur best to get a 5 link, either from harvest or luck or recipe (150 fuse) etc

this will turn your groundslam into 5 link + tidebreaker endurance charge on melee stun which is very powerful

work to saving up for ryslathas coil
"
Mordfabrik wrote:
Progressing smoothly at the moment. Clearing T11 maps but I guess I'm in need of some directions. Obviously, a 6 link Tidebreaker would be nice but not feasible due to no currency drops nor any nice items to sell...

Could someone give some pointers on my gear, what to swap, and if the gems are totally off?

I'm having trouble figuring out what stats to prioritize as well, at the moment I'm going for res cap and life, is there anything else?

The clearing is no problem but I lack single target damage.

rage and fortify support are "bad" supports, put in pulverize and melee phys

youll see a huge dps upg
I still don't know - what are the best skills for bossing with 5-link Tidebreaker? Now I'm using: GS - ruthless - brutality - melee phys dam - shockwave. Tried Multistrike (instead Shockwave), but didn't like it.
Last edited by QuickViper on Feb 9, 2022, 12:41:48 PM
"
QuickViper wrote:
I still don't know - what are the best skills for bossing with 5-link Tidebreaker? Now I'm using: GS - ruthless - brutality - melee phys dam - shockwave. Tried Multistrike (instead Shockwave), but didn't like it.

to find out the best, you should check your setup in PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info