Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

Thanks!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
MS is still ruined from what it was aoe wise an ease of play
"Before we release the full patch notes for Path of Exile: Blight tomorrow" TOMORROW! Where is the f*****g path notes? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
Couple of interesting changes.

Definitely good to see y'all going away from baking a skill directly into an ascendancy.
That is crap balance

"The general philosophy is that mana sustain for spellcasters should be something a player has to think about and find some way to manage, similar to Accuracy for Attack characters. However, we don't want the solution to be a huge investment, and we've tried to provide a few different and interesting ways to sustain mana recovery."

So Clarity will be enough now? Because you did well in 3.7.0 with Precision.
Accuracy with Precision is lol now, so I expect you will buff Clarity, and pls like precision some spell critical chance also, tnx.

Like every league nerf nerf and more imbalances like necro class (LoL 3.9.0 will be necro nerf), instead fix. So after your nerfs we got again melee in deep shit, self casting same... but we will have good miners and summoners these league, Deja Vu. Did anyone else see a pattern is cycling?

So I can assume for good old false promises about balance you expect support for it?
Looks like someone have big opportunity in politics.
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 1:03:26 AM
Guild Interface updates when?!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
The general philosophy is that mana sustain for spellcasters should be something a player has to think about and find some way to manage, similar to Accuracy for Attack characters.

Stupid idea,you don't cost any accuary,but you would cost mana,are they equivalent?
"
refro91 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Packs of monsters that spawn with Rare monsters now have a single shared modifier from the Rare

looking forward to fight a global "allies can't die" :-)

so its like it doesnt exist. They changed the mod so they cant buff each other :)

yep, if multiple rares have the mod, they don't affect each other. i was rather hinting on a potential bug :)

would be interesting to know which mode applies if there are multiple rare monsters.
"
We've also reduced the chance for a league mechanic that drops a random unique to drop a league-specific unique. This ended up being the most common source of league-specific uniques in some leagues!

So this does NOT affect the drop-chances of league-specific uniques in Zanas mods but, for example, the chances of a league-specific item dropping in, let's say, a legion-encounter? Lesser chance for a headhunter via legion, but not a lesser chance via nemesis (zana)? do i read this correctly?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
holyart wrote:
"
KEADTR wrote:
TS+2 NOW TS+1 ?!?!?! GGG YOU REALLY [Removed by Support]/KILLING LAB FARMERS I STARTED TO HATE THIS GAME. WHY THE FCK ALWAYS NERFING ENCHANT ? WHY ?

[Removed by Support], thanks GGG finally unnoticed skills will be valued!

No, they fucking won't. People will still use Tornado Shot and other GOOD skills because GGG doesn't intend on buffing the TRASH skills that feel awful to play until they are about even, but then people would still rather play a fun skill that is slightly worse in damage than play a superior in damage trash skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info