An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Hello everyone,

We don't have any new information to share as of right now. We'll post an update as soon as we have further word. Thanks for your patience!
*cry in the corner*
They're likely working on it as we speak, and the ETA is whenever they figure out what's wrong with the certification (probably going back and forth with Microsoft).

I'd rather have them working on this issue than continuing to update this thread with "Still working on it..."

And if they can't get it fixed today, then a final update saying that they'll try again tomorrow.
I get that you cannot give us a time. But how about other info like for example, once M$ gives the go ahead, about how long after that could downloads start? 1 minute versus 12 hours would help with my plans at least.

Thanks
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

We don't have any new information to share as of right now. We'll post an update as soon as we have further word. Thanks for your patience!
ok now im mad you break your silence with zero update. People still want to knw is this a few hours delay or launched canceled for today.
*cries in xbox*

Dropped an ex on pc while im waiting for console to go live, im actually mad about it lmao
www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

and with this "update" ggg is telling me to never pay another penny to them... my money does not go to updating the xbox game so i wont support anything anymore.
"
Freeze_B wrote:
"
wittybread wrote:
Woot!!! t - 2h 44min

Where’d you see this timer?

Oh sorry, got the PoE forum confused with my Monday Night Football forum
Sort it out ffs this is taking way to long
seems like ggg forgot about this little thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuy9fyNUjY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info