Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

#exileconned
#zerodropgang
You found an item from Twitch Drops

You have been awarded 1x Ultimate Chaos Armour Pack

Thanks GGG Feelsgoodman
Still nothing, well grats to the guys who got 10+ items, guess I’ll just use the shitty armors without any skins since mtx prices are a ripoff.
Note how GGG still hasn't said anything about their f*ck up...
Big red flag right there, any of you white knights out there should be at least a bit concerned how they glanced over this with no care.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
Note how GGG still hasn't said anything about their f*ck up...
Big red flag right there, any of you white knights out there should be at least a bit concerned how they glanced over this with no care.

They already said there an issue with Twitch after day 1 stream and the backlog later on. What else do you want to know?
"
saif3r wrote:

They already said there an issue with Twitch after day 1 stream and the backlog later on. What else do you want to know?

Here's the direct quote for you:

"
Chris wrote:
I'm super sorry that the way we're awarding the Twitch Drops from the weekend has been taking a while. It backlogged up to 24 hours and is still awarding them. This caused a lot of people to be upset that they didn't win anything when they're actually in the queue to receive awards. Awards should be given out today though. We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused!

He only spoke about delays in drops awarding and recognized that backlog is in place.

GGG never addressed the issue where hundreds of players received zero drops for 10+ hours of stream after backlog script finished.
They not addressed the issue where dummy accounts used to relink Twitch with 0 minutes of watch time received multiple drops while "main" accounts received nothing.
Once again - there were multiple issues with drops distribution and eligibility recognition and GGG still not addressed this.

¿Comprende? Or it is too hard to understand those points?
What a sad place.
Last edited by NemoRSRB on Nov 20, 2019, 11:21:35 AM
"
What a sad place.

What an empty, meaningless, worthless nonstatement.
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 20, 2019, 11:52:31 AM
"
Zykor wrote:
"
What a sad place.

What an empty, meaningless, worthless nonstatement.

Oh it has meaning alright. And it hit the spot I see. Good.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dyaivk/proof_the_twitch_drop_iswas_broken_and_has/

this guy has Dummy account with non twitch, 0 hours stream time, non amazon prime, non verified account , never been logged into looks right now
And dummy account have 2 drop
:))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info