Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Tuned in for over 8+ hours of the POE twitch stream with 0 drops. Heard many other people also tuned in for over 8 hours with out a single drop.

Were the drops a Jebaited?
No luck here either, after watching the entire show. Not sure I will do so again on Saturday, it doesn´t seem worth it.
What a sick joke, well played GGG
I will stop watching the stream tomorrow. I'm done with it.
I STAYED UP TILL 7 A.M!!!!! Hoping that i'd eventually get a drop if I just sat through the WHOLE LIVE STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!MY EYES BURN!!!!

I was actually thinking that maybe I didn't type a needed command into the chat box, and thinking somehow it could be my fault that I misdid somethig.

But NOPE! By the looks of it, nobody got a single mtx LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

First No Re-connect Mechanism to Labyrinths If unexpected DC happens. AND NOW THIS??!!!

ohohohohohohohohoho
ohohoho
oh

Not The best thing you could do to retain hype, or players.
Who's Hyped For the next live stream with hundrind percunt drop rats cuz "oopsie we did an oopsie", so please watch the NEXT 10 hour live stream ALSO, and THEN you will win something FANTASTIC!!!!!

No Joke, this time forrealsss!!!!! *wink wink*
Watched whole stream, no drop for me too :/
Last edited by x0reznwf on Nov 16, 2019, 2:01:56 AM
I am pretty sure they did not enabled drops.
Because i did not see any msgs about it.
When i did watch Overwatch pro league it says drops are enabled and you can actually see when drop happens.

You guys are becoming Activision Blizzard. Not cool.
And this is coming for a guy who plays this game since beta.
No drops. Good old scumming.
"
vlks91 wrote:
I will stop watching the stream tomorrow. I'm done with it.

personally I'm not gonna bother for tomorrow stream as long there's this "drop enabled" bait.

everyone else, can enjoy it as they will..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info