Thank You

Chris I thought you choked up because that was the moment you realized you shouldnt have sold out to tencent.

Happy the con went so well. Watched what I could on twitch, shame I couldnt make it.

Cant be called a real con because it was missing Pohx, Yoji, Bob and Etup. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
It was an amazing event ! Thank you for making it available to everyone , and thanks to all GGG for doing what you do, and doing it with such passion. Path of Exile is an amazing example of what a game should be , and GGG what a company should be. You guys are truly amazing , and i can't wait for PoE2. Now you guys go gets some rest, you guys deserve it :P.
Great event, wish I could have made the trip!
Watching you tear up made me realize that I continue to play this game not just because of how amazing the game is, or also how exciting getting to play new builds is, but rather it's because the community of this game along with everyone at GGG that has made this game so special.

Congrats again on everything, on how well exilecon went. I look forward to continuing to play for years, and hopefully decades to come. Wish you and everyone else at GGG the best!
huge grats GGG, i wish i'd been there.
Thank you, Chris and the rest of the GGG family, for your continued commitment to excellence, both as game developers and as human beings. It's very encouraging to see how humble all of you remain despite the success that you have achieved with your company.

Watching the Path of Exile 2 trailer and seeing all the work you guys are putting into it has made me that much more confident in my decision to give you my money over the years and from the looks of it you will continue to earn it for years to come.
Straight up, you guys are currently my favorite developers. Actually, you've been my favorite studio for a long time now. Thank you for making such an amazing game, one that I keep coming back to.
Sweet as.
I was unable to attend Exilecon in person, so I thoroughly enjoyed watching the live stream. Amazing work, thank you Chris and all at GGG.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
We also love you, Chris. Watching your proud and passion at home during the stream almost bring tears to many of us too.

Thanks for everything, guys.
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info