ExileCon Recap

First and foremost, thank you so much GGG!

The event was absolutely amazing. This is the first time I've ever watched a keynote and actually regretted not being there. The way things are going with the world in general right now, having the opportunity to hang out with a couple thousand like-minded people and just geek out over something we all love would be incredible. Honestly, even just watching it from home left me feeling refreshed and a bit more hopeful. You guys are absolutely killing it and I can't wait for 3.9!

"

Spends 16 hours watching something only for a random 'drop'.
It doesn't happen.
Goes Postal.

just made my day

Excellent point. What could your time possibly be worth if you spent 16 hours hoping only to receive a set of Fiery Eyes? What are they, like $3? Is this really the thing you want to very publicly make yourself look like a fool over? Some of these people will be embarrassed by these tantrums when they mature a bit. Unfortunately, many others won't. I want to say that I can't believe that they came up with a group name for themselves and even made a banner that they are proudly posting everywhere... but of course they did. It must be nice having a life where you have the time and energy to spare to get so worked up over something so trivial.

For those who are still whining about this, here's an exercise for you: go up to someone who does not play this game and try explaining to them why you are so upset. If they don't either start laughing, or looking at you as if you are not all there (not that you would recognize that look as unusual, because you almost certainly get it all the time already), I will buy you some Fiery Eyes myself.
Love u GGG
"
Hahahahaha you are hilarious! Go play D4 and pay 60buck. That would surely get you a drop in 4 years

what you mean son

Diablo is the drop,a drop straight into the trash and abyss

My first ever point and click was Poe in prophecy 2016,I picked up D3 a year later,

Done a completly blind playthrough with the wtich doctor or whatever
Took me 20 hours to finish the story and i didnt die once lel
build varitey is abyssmal as well,
Diablo more like diab no variety
diab no challenge

Poe first ever character by the time i got to maps died like a couple of hundred times lel

After a couple of thousand hours i only die like a 1 time to 3 by level 80, or no times at all,I always han solo the game though

Poe is always on top

Blizzard
is cold
fits there name
Last edited by Teyphon on Nov 19, 2019, 6:44:18 AM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
The problem is greater than the fact we received no drops...
Getting no drops isn't what annoys me.
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
GGG didn't release the statistics.
They kept us waiting almost 2 days after the stream ended.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.

Got 3 drop messages, none of them recieved on my PS4. Conctaced support in hope of help. Of course i was linked and veryfied my PS4 with Twitch.
I will continue to play this game but i never supported microtransactions. Maybe a few tabs in need but i am more of AAA and retro fan than fan of F2P.
On the other hand i really have fun with this game and the stream was good, i really enjoyed it. The speed run race was awesome.
"
"
x7yr wrote:
No the Program was not able to pick my account random because i was not on the list like the most viewers who got nothing

No. Not true. 12k people linked their account, that's all that was said. The quote you listed never mentions "the program" or "the list".

Post the list and post the quote where said "program" and "list" are mentioned. More so, that means you had access to said list, otherwise you wouldn't be able to state that you were not on the list.

But even then, "the program" would have picked these 12k people by random chance. So nothing changes. You simply got unlucky and aren't able to deal with it.

I like how x7yr ignores your posts, because it couldn't comprehend the message Bex has written there. But I appreciate your effort.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
GGG, please give my twitch drops to some of these crybabies. Clearly they need them more than me.

A great event, loved it, and the announcements just blew me away. I'll make sure to watch the vods when they're out.
Fantastic Convention! I'm very excited about PoE2 and I love the graphics. I'm still amazed on the approach you're taking in regards to PoE2. Keep up the good work.

Hats off to Tie23, that guy is insane

ps don't pay attention to the "zero drop gang", bunch of crybabies if you ask me. It was a good idea and very kind of you, maybe next time don't mention the % chance of getting a drop
"
I like how x7yr ignores your posts, because it couldn't comprehend the message Bex has written there. But I appreciate your effort.

Well if you want to rely on this one sentence from bex then do it.
i dont have to proof or chew you the situation down. read the conversation.

I will share my experience in the next season ingame with the community.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
please can anyone make a desktop gadget that looks the same and counts down to the league ?? :-)

Chris is a god, ave Chris :-)
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Last edited by KAISERpl on Nov 19, 2019, 7:30:30 AM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:

My guy, you gotta get yourself a hobby or something..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info