Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Rip farming for celestial hideout :(
I have a few questions I'd love to see answered;

- Will watch stones be rollable (magic or rare) as Neon mentioned there would be unique watch stones?

- Will the upgraded maps be pre-determined each league or will different watch stone combinations allow for different maps to be upgraded?

Thanks for all the hard work and new content!
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
What about shaper and elder scarabs, since they currently only work on maps with shaper/elder influence?

Good question hope they answer it !

post says they turn your map shaper/elder influenced
Last edited by dachoppa on Nov 19, 2019, 8:00:28 PM
Since Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder encounters (as well as their Guardians) will be much more rare and won't have deterministic access to in 3.9, do you have plans to increase drop chance of boss-specific unique items (Starforge, Dying Sun, Nebuloch, Watcher's eye etc)?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Nov 19, 2019, 8:01:09 PM
"
Danramas wrote:
I don’t understand how map tiers work now.
If we can improve the tier of the map from 1 to 16, then it turns out that we will have every map of each tier. How it will work with map stash tab? With trade?

Presumably they'll be organized by the 8 zones in the stash tab. It sounds like monster level/"tier" will dynamically allocate based upon how much you've upgraded that particular zone.
Zana: Daddy NO!

Exile, do something!

Exile: *hoards frags and guardian maps for a month before league goes live*

Can only say I'm a little surprised that they shitcanned the whole Shaper/Elder endgame.

I'm sorry, Daddy.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Sounds neat, can't wait to test my build vs. the new end game bosses. :)

There is however one thing that bothers me, meaning:
Let's say I upgrade my entire Atlas to red tier maps, does that mean that I will not longer get these annoying white/yellow tier maps while doing red tier maps?
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
"
nogenem wrote:
- Will we have 3~4 versions of each map now?
- The rules for maps drops will stay the same?
- The increase in tiers will be T1->T5->T9->T14? Or T1->T6->T11->T14?

It almost sounds like the map will drop blank, just a "Coves" map with no associated tier (or T1, I guess). Then upon socketing the Watchstones into the region, they change the map tier. As we saw during stream, all the maps of that region changed to yellow/red. Have they taken care of map woes for good? A welcome change to me :)
I hope at max level Zana will have a small chance to sell the old maps (i.e. guardian maps, cortex, etc) for chaos instead of everything being attached to finding her mission.
"
3XE wrote:
Sounds neat, can't wait to test my build vs. the new end game bosses. :)

There is however one thing that bothers me, meaning:
Let's say I upgrade my entire Atlas to red tier maps, does that mean that I will not longer get these annoying white/yellow tier maps while doing red tier maps?

I don't think tier will be intrinsic to the map drop/item itself any more. It sounds more like: "Here is a beach map. It's located in zone 3. Because you upgraded zone 3 to match what would've been a tier 10 map in the old system, when you run this beach map it will be tier 10."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info