Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

"
darkzerox9 wrote:
Want to see the new core supporter packs

Hurry up GGG!!!

Yes , I want to spend money too
Last edited by S0nny24 on Dec 13, 2019, 6:46:25 PM
Any word on when the new ones arrive? I do not want to spend a dime on mystery boxes till I have points from the core packs.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo? I want to spend my money for having crédits to buy some new stashes.

You said "soon" .... this is a lie :(
Well from what i've seen on that preview page, the new core supp sets look like nothing special. The stuff in the current mystery box tho, that's hot. So maybe buying core packs to later buy this black & white stuff when it goes to the shop.
Otherwise meh, very happy with the empyrean set we got with the current core packs.
Yea man i want some of that juicy new core supporter packs so i can get these mystery boxes.
Yeah I'm gonna get the top pack on release date so I can get the full White & Black set. I have all of the White stuff I just need the corresponding black items and I'll have them all. Managed to combine the legs, both head pieces, and the portals though.
Come on, release them already :D
Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Gimme now!!!!!!
This message missed me and makes me sad. Just at the start of december I was thinking about buying what was remaining for the shirt and hoodie. I love my fallout3 hoodie and would like to have the PoE one too. I hope they'll come back some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info