Sister Cassia in 3.9

TO ASH!
i really liked blight league and now i like it even more :P
d:-D*
So i dont have to unlock her to find her on maps?

Hideout says i can find her in act 1 , and i cant place her yet in my hideout.
I believe this is a leftover from last league where you always met her in act 1. In 3.9 she appears only in maps and it's total rng afaik.

Once you luck into her in a map, she should be available in your hideout as well. Blight encounters only occur in maps - not in acts.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Dec 20, 2019, 8:43:28 AM
Hey just ran blight map in STD and there's NO option to invite her to HO, nor is there a quest in act 12345, so ONLY way is to find in MAPS? PLEASE CONFIRM!!

As has been said before, completing Cassia's Quest in act 1 is a leftover from Blight League.

"
Strange Growths is a quest exclusively for players at the Maps.

Once you find Cassia in a map and complete the first Blight Encounter she becomes available in Epilogue. Like Alva this has to be done on a "per charactar" basis. Characters that haven't completed a Blight Encounter can see her in HO decorations but will not be able to place her in HO.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 21, 2020, 4:53:13 AM
yep, got her in T3 random map after about 30 (as predicted) and she appears in HO automatically, nothing more required, but it'd be DAMN NICE if this was explained better FFS....

EDIT: AND, SHE'S ONLY IN HO FOR THE CHARACTER THAT ENCOUNTERED HER!! LMAO

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Last edited by d3viant6 on Jan 21, 2020, 3:50:47 PM
hi guys can some1 to help me ,i dont remeber wat oil i use to put on my amulet Assassination on sister cassia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info