GPU will not respond to more commands

Game crashes every 5 minutes or less.

i5-6600
Geoforce 1070
Windows 10 64-bit

Screenshot of the error:

https://imgur.com/a/M9th3zO

Logs:
2019/12/13 20:44:21 937562 c1 [CRIT Client 6280] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2020, 4:17:29 PM
I get the same error almost everytime i go to town i have a 1050 ti, i7 8700k windows 10 64-bit.
sorry i reposted.
Last edited by Axed on Dec 14, 2019, 12:08:12 AM
are both of you using nVidia driver pack or the Vendor driver pack?

If any of you are using MSI afterburner (or programs like it) then close it before starting PoE.
The same goes for nVidia Experiance.

I am using a 1070TI with no problems.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Dec 14, 2019, 1:34:58 AM
"
are both of you using nVidia driver pack or the Vendor driver pack?

If any of you are using MSI afterburner (or programs like it) then close it before starting PoE.
The same goes for nVidia Experiance.

I am using a 1070TI with no problems.

Updated drivers to the latest version after doing a clean install of Windows. What version of drivers are you using?
Getting the exact same issue, coincidentally worked fine for me the first day but i wake up today and try to run PoE and im getting this crash within 30 seconds everytime.

on a Gigabyte 2070 super (only a week old running newest drivers)
Can't play the game anymore due to this error.
While leveling it was fine... Happened "only" 3 times.
But now every map crashes multiple times. Tried uninstalling, different graphic settings, Dx9, Dx11 etc. etc.
Nothing works.
Its super frustrating......
With a GTX1080 TI
Last edited by Shendox on Dec 19, 2019, 11:15:44 AM
Having a similar issue, but it's killing my screen to black, linking below just in case it's related and this thread gets a foothold...

After today's update, the error message changed to "CreateSwapChainForHwnd:..."

Crashing every single map still. I can't complete a single map anymore without crashing...
same as above 2080ti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info