GPU will not respond to more commands

Another day, more error messages.

This only happens with PoE. Every other single game can be played on high/ultra graphics in windowed/fullscreen etc.

Still happening. Guess that's it for me this League.
Same error,
still happens with a fresh install of windows and Poe
PoE is really bad optmized.
Playing in group is a pain due the huge amount of fx, it's almost impossible see what is happening.
I hope GGG make available an option to customize the quantity/quality of other players fx in PoE 2.
also got the GPU will not respond to more commands since the last patch. game is unplayable.
Same error on my rtx 2070 super, so far i have tried about 3 different drivers,i played for 20 h without problems and just had another black screen
I have the same error!
2019/12/30 19:02:43 78275000 c1 [CRIT Client 10776] [D3D11] Map: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.

)
2019/12/30 19:02:43 78275000 6dd [WARN Client 10776] Failed to save minimap: Map: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.

)

I am getting this error, even after a full wipe of my hardrive.
Tried multiple drivers

I9 9900k
2080 TI
W10 build 1909

Literally unplayable, and I've spent over 1000 USD on supporter packs :/
Feels so shitty to be ignored
Has to be related to Windows. I am using an older Win 10 Pro build and I am not getting this error (also using an NVidia card).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I am getting this same error. Any updates?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info