[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Conflictions wrote:
For anyone interested in starting the build my character on my account (MikeWiII_Made_it) does all the following content provided I don't stand in stupid for extended periods of time or take the blob beam in the maven fight to the face.

T16 60% Deli Maps, Yes.
A9 Sirus, Yes.(A9 from atlas talent)
The Maven, Yes.
Cortex, Yes.
The "Uncharted Realms" Maven fights (breachlords/Guardians/The Feared), Yes.

As of this time I'm saving money for the LL version, just a few items away before I make the swap. For this build to be hold right click and drag your mouse in the direction and afk talking to friends in disco requires all the pieces to be in the right place, other wise its still strong you just need to pay a little attention. I cannot stress the small things enough like the boot enchant etc etc are very important to making it all feel great. As a big fan of CoC over the past year and a half or so I can say this life version is a fantastic mix of strength to affordability. +1

Hey, thanks for the info. Would you mind posting a PoB link?

I'm at 91 with a lower budget, and I'm wondering how to prioritize upgrades. What's the most important?

1) Bottled Faith
2) Awakened CoC
3) Awakened Added Cold
4) Pandemonius
5) Watcher's Eye
6) (Enchanted) -cold res helm

Anyone have thoughts? (Here's my PoB - advice appreciated: https://pastebin.com/ThZRanaw)
This is what a very exp..i mean efficient build looks like.

https://pastebin.com/ycu5yhi8

Also available for mirror services.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Jan 28, 2021, 2:34:11 PM
"
Conflictions wrote:

I'm at 91 with a lower budget, and I'm wondering how to prioritize upgrades. What's the most important?

1) Bottled Faith
2) Awakened CoC
3) Awakened Added Cold
4) Pandemonius
5) Watcher's Eye

Anyone have thoughts? (Here's my PoB - advice appreciated: https://pastebin.com/ThZRanaw)

hey as far as you following this Guide, first i would try to get most out of my Passivetree before i even go for the expensive things, you are missing overcharge, a thread of hope can save you a few points and will get you more dps , transcendend Flesh or Militant Faith jewel for more dos overall.

For Example the Doomcast Node and Written in Blood Node are no good trade for 8 Points, you get like 5k dps and 140 life you can easy undo all the 8 Points and take the path to overcharge and maybe even Discipline and Training Node

Also your cyclone has like 11.02 aps, with a 19%cdr Belt.
You should aim for 7.57 with 14%-52% CDR like it is explained in the Guide
Last edited by PatrickFN on Jan 28, 2021, 2:37:47 PM
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
Conflictions wrote:
For anyone interested in starting the build my character on my account (MikeWiII_Made_it) does all the following content provided I don't stand in stupid for extended periods of time or take the blob beam in the maven fight to the face.

T16 60% Deli Maps, Yes.
A9 Sirus, Yes.(A9 from atlas talent)
The Maven, Yes.
Cortex, Yes.
The "Uncharted Realms" Maven fights (breachlords/Guardians/The Feared), Yes.

As of this time I'm saving money for the LL version, just a few items away before I make the swap. For this build to be hold right click and drag your mouse in the direction and afk talking to friends in disco requires all the pieces to be in the right place, other wise its still strong you just need to pay a little attention. I cannot stress the small things enough like the boot enchant etc etc are very important to making it all feel great. As a big fan of CoC over the past year and a half or so I can say this life version is a fantastic mix of strength to affordability. +1

Hey, thanks for the info. Would you mind posting a PoB link?

1) Bottled Faith
2) Awakened CoC
3) Awakened Added Cold
4) Pandemonius
5) Watcher's Eye

I refuse to ever play coc w.o awakened coc. That is my #1 buy anytime I play it. For getting into the build I would say

Awakened CoC
Pandemonius
Watchers Eye (precision with crit multi is like 90c atm and its all u need to get started)
Awakened Added Cold
Bottled
Optimized crafted helm.

Added cold is cheap, along with the eye, you can get a very cheap 40% Nova dmg non-es base and just slam a few life fossils on it. Bottled Faith is always a luxury item but its obviously nice. Not pictured is the 50ex I've farmed with my current setup that ive put towards the LL version.

Life version of the build is absolutely able to do most content in the game very well.
"

Life version of the build is absolutely able to do most content in the game very well.

I agree.
Life version is easier on the pocket and very effective with decent gear.

ES version is very fragile at first.
To achieve the same results, or even better results with ES gear, would cost you an arm and a leg.
Thanks guys! This is very helpful. (I've been using a different build guide - didn't start with this one. And I must've misunderstood the breakpoints. I thought 7.57 was the right breakpoint for one Cospri's, but it doubled when dual wielding.)

Looking for a Thread of Hope and Militant Faith now, then I'll work on the awakened gems. I'll also respec and path down to the Discipline and Training area.
Hey guys,

Can anyone check my character POB for JEMMEB, I can't seem to understand why my damage is this low, I cant even kill T16 map bosses properly.

Please help! Fairly high budget too. Was going for a hybrid between CI defensive and offensive builds. Let me know what I should change.

Thanks!
"
j1m5pi wrote:
Hey guys,

Can anyone check my character POB for JEMMEB, I can't seem to understand why my damage is this low, I cant even kill T16 map bosses properly.

Please help! Fairly high budget too. Was going for a hybrid between CI defensive and offensive builds. Let me know what I should change.

Thanks!

At first glance, your frostbite on your weapon does nothing.
It's a curse, not a support, and is not triggered by frostbolt.

Your gear isn't great, no pure damage jewels that i can see on your tree, no jewel clusters.

You have a lot of semi useful nodes on your skill tree, that you should not allocate, like anointed flesh, insightfulness.
I guess they bring you a little more durability, but as you can see, you're sorely lacking on the damage.

It's a very defensive build, so don't expect miracles.

Go for the jewel clusters if you want to kill bosses faster.
Last edited by Qmabyte on Jan 28, 2021, 5:58:10 PM
Question for you all regarding crit. Firstly, am I able to get 100% crit when just afk in my hideout or is it only possible in combat with buffs etc?

I just hit 70 on my Assassin and dumped 900c into him, so far I'm only on about 25% crit chance whilst in my hideout, if I'm supposed to get 100% whilst there, I've no idea how to do it. Any advice?
Damn those cluster jewels are super expensive. Gona be a long grind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info