[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Did deathless 20/20 run with 20 kosis (killed less than in a minute), feels good man
Last edited by HardKatZe on Mar 23, 2020, 8:32:34 PM
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
SAdist + cold conduction on clusters !

Yeah Sadist is very good, however i went for prismatic heart, 10% less damage but gives resists
Any word on Budget gear until you can get the nice ES items?
"
tffiad wrote:
"

Bricked the craft.. well it is what it is, will a divine orb reroll the CDR or am i wrong? Don't want to mess it up more.

TIA.

yes it will, from range of this tier. press alt to see a range.

u can hit 16% for example i think? or 12. but generally u worst part of this is behind. u cant mess stats hard anymore.

Got max rolls(15) for my tiers on belt and boots. Now we wait for that 22% cdr from awakened coc to hit 52%. Also, are you over or under the 2nd breakpoint if you got 7.57(7.5) ASPD? I hope it gets rounded down otherwise that's annoying to respec and regar for a measly .7 adjust.
just divine ur cospri to have 12% attack speed.
Now I have 7.53 aps is that okie or i need to lower it to 7.49?
quite new to this CoC things

Thanks in advance Cheer!
Guyz im struggling with this build, can you help me ? Only problem is fighting bosses - it takes forever like i have 10dps (yesterday i couldnt kill conqueror because of low dps) and i am getting killed very often (one shoots too).

Please import my character in PoB and tell what should i fix (acc name sta1n, char name PedroNaDelircePl).

BTW - i know i dont have pandemionius but its too expensive for me right now, i have budget like 150c right now for upgrades. What should i do first ?
Last edited by sta1n on Mar 24, 2020, 3:52:27 AM
"
Takity wrote:
Now I have 7.53 aps is that okie or i need to lower it to 7.49?
quite new to this CoC things

Thanks in advance Cheer!

7.49 or a bit less. i dont know exactly how big ur roll on cospri should be, just check in pob lower ur cospri attack speed 1% by 1% till u hit 7.49. this is the result u should aim when diving cospri, i assume having something like 7.45 or 7.47 is fine too? not rly sure
"
Kmiec wrote:
Hmm, the single target is not as big as I was expecting, I insta kill the conquerors on my Barrage/Ice Shot Character.
Although my character also get one shot if I don't dodge lol.
Please do a full map video when you can.
Also, how much you invested on all the gear?

Edit: Can't believe a Cospri's just dropped for me, I think it's destiny.

I think you're referring to a Glass Canon build, welcome to tank section where we don't get one shot and we also don't one-shot ♥.
"
tffiad wrote:
just divine ur cospri to have 12% attack speed.

Kinda like my cospri as it is right now, may need the rolls down the road. Refunded a few attack speed nodes for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info