[Console] Xbox One Patch 3.9.2b Crash

Yeah seriously. Let’s not sugar coat the lack of support and be ignorant to the issues that have plagued Xbox for years.

You can act like it’s the players who are toxic for calling out GGG, but you aren’t doing yourself or the game any favors by blaming the wrong people.
Bumping this thread again for visibility for the most recent edit to the main post.
Okay crashing seems to be heavily in towns i can play once I fast travel but come back to town and crash
It’s hard to replicate the issue when you don’t test the damn patch. Big brain stuff there

Also hard to replicate any issues or test when I highly doubt the office even has a single Xbox or ps4 there. Rather less anyone at GGG even knows how to hold a console controller
I think one of the most annoying aspects is the fact they could not / would not revert back. I was off today for holiday and unable to play at all because of the crashing. Guy on my friends list had very few issues when I asked him, but I couldn’t accomplish anything today POE wise due to not being able to stay in game for longer than 30 seconds to a minute tops.
"
I think one of the most annoying aspects is the fact they could not / would not revert back. I was off today for holiday and unable to play at all because of the crashing. Guy on my friends list had very few issues when I asked him, but I couldn’t accomplish anything today POE wise due to not being able to stay in game for longer than 30 seconds to a minute tops.

Same here man, really was disappointing especially losing a bunch of mats on maps i had ready to go when i tried using them through the crashing.
Finally some communication. it wasn't that hard something to write and inform us about the next steps.
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 21, 2020, 2:03:03 AM
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:
Finally some communication. it wasn't that hard something to write and inform us about the next steps.

Well... pr seems to be heavyly underpaid in this company or only done by interns. Else I cant think of any reason why they fuck things up so much this league.

Conqu spawn bug isnt adressed in any way for weeks now.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:

Well... pr seems to be heavyly underpaid in this company or only done by interns. Else I cant think of any reason why they fuck things up so much this league.

Conqu spawn bug isnt adressed in any way for weeks now.

Maybe when they write something they turn against society, maybe they have trouble taking care of the thread when they start it, or maybe they're so lazy and say "why should I bother"

But what I know for sure is that it looks very strange when a player asks for an MTX and has an answer in a moment and when a player asks "what do they want to do to improve game performance" so no one will answer
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 21, 2020, 3:25:55 AM
anyone else find it odd how many pc players are in here syaing things like "thanks GGG" and "keep up the good work GGG"

and all the actual xb1 user are like

"wtf"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info