[License][NA]Recruiting for Necropolis league

bump
1.IGN: Seraph_Mercy

2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): Yes, within reason ofc (looking to start playing aura/curse bots but im adaptable)

3.Are you a human with common sense: Yes

4.What build are you playing at the moment: My own build in SSF (Harvest_Seraph_SSF)

5.Years of knowledge in the game:2K+ hours played
Abyss/Betrayal/Synthesis/Legion/Metamorph/Delirium and now Harvest leagues

P.S: General idea of what im looking for is a static group of people to play a group style with as one of the different roles that comes with it after only playing solo or with an occasional friend since i started the game. (Bonus points for a structured discord)
1.IGN:Mahlebaddy

2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): Yes, why not! Just looking to share the love of PoE. Of course within reason..

4.What build are you playing at the moment: Chieftain Tectonic Slam with some tweaks of my own.

5.Years of knowledge in the game: I've only started last season with Delirium and I've played 400 hours since :')...

P.S. I'm looking to find a group of friends to share the PoE experience, tips and tricks, helping each other (I'm not talking about giving currency away or anything... just talking to people and all). If I get to experience the group play style then it's even better!

Thank you for your time!
1.IGN:Zero_ranger_harvester

2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): Yes (looking for group plays)

3.Are you a human with common sense: Weird Question but Yes

4.What build are you playing at the moment: This league i have played ED/Contagion, CoC Ball Lightning Mjolner Version... right now im leveling and playing Ice Shot

5.Years of knowledge in the game: Started in 2018 during the incursion league and have played on and off since then... Have in-depth knowledge of the market and item crafting, wanting to expand into group-play.
Last edited by deserekfury2 on Jul 16, 2020, 10:05:21 AM
Bump
Seraph_Mercy, i can't add you to our guild. wee need your toons name to invite. :)
Zero_ranger_harvester, have added you to our guild. :)
1.IGN: Schleppy_
2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): Yes, I'd be interested!
4.What build are you playing at the moment: Bleed Lacerate Glad
5.Years of knowledge in the game: Been playing since Legacy league
Last edited by Macksy on Jul 16, 2020, 7:36:41 PM
Bump
1.IGN: Glacius_I
2.Would you like to become apart of the Guild meta(optional): No
3.Are you a human with common sense: Yes, I think
4.What build are you playing at the moment: Have 5 in Harvest but primary is 93 Elementalist (Flame Golem), also have a 90 Chieftain (Earth Shatter), 89 Champion (Flicker Strike), 91 Guardian (HoA), 70 Hierophant (Ice Nova)
5.Years of knowledge in the game: On and off since 2012, Only accrued ~700 hours played though I think (So know my fair share, but this game is on another level)
Last edited by Tiamut024 on Jul 17, 2020, 7:13:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info