Boss Killer Service + Lab Carry

Man, drops a Awakened Multistrike Support, so generous of him, although we split the loot. Thank You very much, stay safe
Man, drops a Awakened Multistrike Support, so generous of him, although we split the loot. Thank You very much, stay safe
Another quick Sirus kill! Again provided watchstones to boost to A8 and got me the completion for challenge. Very trustworthy and highly recommend! Don't forget to return watchstones he provides.
Friendly and reliable
the damage is insane
Last edited by Therrinian on Feb 2, 2021, 2:45:57 PM
He killed Sirus for me today and was great, would definitely recommend.
I downloaded the game a few days ago. Literally still I'm searching for a time to play it but failed. [Removed by Support] Hopefully I'll remain up to date with the game later. 

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 17, 2021, 4:36:42 PM
"
I've been killing bosses all league (1000 Sirus 8/9, 550+ Uber Elders, 200 Atziris, 30 masterminds at the time of this writing, 30 Breachlord Fights, 50 Mavens etc)

Figured I could get more business with a vouch thread.

Please give honest feedback below if you've enjoyed my service!

Old thread that can't be commented anymore: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487769/page/1

Stream on request https://www.twitch.tv/szexualtoaster

Ritual:
Split loot for the major bosses, Sirus, Uelder/elder, Shaper, guardians
or flat fee 50c Sirus <8, 80c Sirus 8.
Conqueror's 15c each, or 50c for all 4.
Big 4-5 Maven invitations and Maven herself are 1ex, or 50c+ my loot.
Breachlords and Uber 5 have to be white.

Unfortunately I do not play Standard.

Source

Kind regards.
--
I_Kill_Bosses_PM_me

Very friendly and fast kill, recommended!
are u still available?
I died to Shaper a lot, as a Flicker my position is way to random and I often got shot with his beam/eternal balls or whatever.
I'm really tired trying to kill him, my best was 35-38% left hp of him, ugh
I just requested a maven run for my voidstone , the run was nice and easy! he was quite nice and also very quick! 10/10. ill likely be requesting his uber elder help for my last voidstone here soon!
Last edited by siagrim on Jan 18, 2024, 7:16:28 PM
Great service and very knowledgeable about the game. Also helped me with my build. Quick and he made it simple. A++ I would highly recommend!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info