Path of Exile: Delirium Launches Soon

ty ggg for good start
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice patch waisted 5 t16 to get my atlas back ALL from dc's stepping into the map. took 2 mins to get back in to see all portals gone ..Bullshit to that. you ppl need to test this crap alittle better before putting out here. the lag sucks as bad as it did in last league.. Why not fix that instead of adding more crap. the game has gone downhill from when I started 4 yrs ago
"
boomwolf wrote:
"
"
boomwolf wrote:
Why is the steam size so much bigger than the stand-alone?
сus steam s*cks) noone plays steam client,it is more laggy and so on

But...
I play on a steam client :\

Wasn't aware there is a preformace difference, do you suggest switching over?

I also play on Steam and know lots of people who do. We can't just switch all our shit from Steam to POE through the standalone though can we..
Thought ya'll said it was launching soon...
Cant play on ps4 just keep getting booted says lost connection to the realm lost my loot that i had already picked up and maps wth did you guys do..I am playing standard fix this.
I have the same issue, I just keep getting booted repeatedly
My guess the took login servers down because of disconnect issues.

Same thing every new league start.
terrible start with 10k in cue every time i try to start....terrible
skip the trashy minion league thats 3.10
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
You guys need to stop being little babies about the shit. Man up. It’s a damn video game. There was issues and they are trying to fix it. Let me know when the video game you make is up and running. I’ll be the first to download. Fucking clowns. If you don’t like the game, kick fucking rocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info