How the Delirium Launch Went

The moment you remember those laggy blighted maps, with thousands of mobs... Now, we have mobs inside mobs inside mobs.

The fog works well but the rest...
Thanks. But the league is way too rippy and you can’t read the dangers at all.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Stop releasing beta content.
Saved
Great, but I still don't know what exactly the frick delirium does to debuff me so badly lol.
And man, did he look pretty ill
It is a lot of fun going from being able to 1 shot everything to suddenly needing to use 70+ attacks to kill normal mobs out of the blue with no visual queue what so ever or the times where you randomly start taking insane amount of damage from attacks and you pop every flask you can try to dodge as much as you can while quickly looking around for a debuff and see nothing and rip you are now dead and there goes the timer and bam its over

it reached a point where i am wondering if to just not do it anymore as the chances of either you going rip due to insane grey mob damage or them being insanely tanky ruining the flow is far to high so please make this more clear somehow be it with a debuff indicator or something as right now it just makes the experience less entertaining and makes metamorph's their one shots seem more fun and engaging(i went a zombie build purely to stop being 1 shot last league and i never looked back tempted to do the same here again)
How it went?

I guess this is how it's going

I mean I guess someone should tell him that all you gotta do is press that 1 skill that will mitigate everything for 1 second to prevent that 1-shot, right?!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 15, 2020, 9:23:14 PM
Who thought these were good, fun ideas? Delirium has:

Randomly walking more slowly. Who doesn't like slowing down?
Suddenly not being able to cast your spells because you don't regen (like Baran squares sucking your mana, but with zero indicators).
Literally everything explodes - even chasing you like volatiles, then exploding, but being the same color as the background.
Rewards that do not remotely justify the risk - the content is overtuned as hell.
Zero visual clarity, despite multiple reassurances that everything would be fine.
The mirror looks backwards and approaching it is stupidly janky.
Even more one-shot mechanics.

Take away the asinine debuffs, make the fog transparent, make the mobs do - I don't know - 80% less damage, have nothing explode especially after death, eliminate backtracking, fix the wonky visuals, then maybe I'll walk through that mirror again....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
lies and more lies and even more lies, if you actually gave 2cent about our opinion the league wouldnt be the shit fest it is, and as always is. You keep making the same mistakes and nothing ever changes
"
tigartar wrote:
you randomly start taking insane amount of damage from attacks and you pop every flask you can try to dodge as much as you can while quickly looking around for a debuff and see nothing and rip you are now dead and there goes the timer and bam its over

and that sums up the game in general
Get rid of this trash league and the spell/ranged/minion meta. Your 3.10 failed as it deserved and buff melee.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info