What We're Working On

gg
too late !
Now, if you would just un-shaft summoner builds and fix the dormant AI from Feeding Frenzy then I might be interested in this league.
The issue with reducing the fog is also linked to visibility of where dilirium is actually active as well. You might want to consider adding some kind of border effect making the edge of the mechanic more visible, because even as it stands with the fog being as heavy as it is, I can barely tell when it disappears.

Also the main issue with the delirium debuffs is that there are so many of them and you're assuming players have time to stop and mouse over the debuff to check what's going on in a mechanic meant to be hectic. I also have no idea what causes it since you say 3 seconds. Does that mean they can drop off in the middle of the fog or? I dunno.
pls tell me you are working on finding the person who designed league spesific bosses.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
*drops jaw*
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
100% noticeable change in the latest patch
This seems like an amazing patch.

Thank you for all your hard work GGG.

To many people on this site are react andys.
Maybe reddit and the forums will calm down a little now.
To little to late. League is over for me. The loss in currency (also the potential fr it) is already gone.

I am seriously thinking about deleating my account since this is the third or fourth time in a row you are making the same misstakes all over again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info