Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

"
This is like pulling teeth. Why Alienware of all people. No get key, followed the correct link to create an account. There's a reason sensible people avoid alienware at all costs.

GGG ride this out and then severe all ties with them please.

+1.

Although, I'm thinking this is probably not GGG, but Tencent (who now owns GGG) cutting a deal with Alienware, who want to attract some users, and harvest more data from them.

Remember; if it's free, there's nearly always a hidden cost (unless it's from an actual charity organisation).
Player numbers are plummeting.
Last edited by SpectralDrake on Mar 23, 2020, 5:41:44 AM
Made 2 accounts both did not give a code for the horns. A window pops up saying your code is listed below but there is no code listed anywhere. It says i can check the code in my rewards section and get a message ``There doesn't seem to be anything here...``. I get that these promotions and stuff help spread the word about the game and ultimately fund the development of new contet but damn what a letdown this is. Also the site itself reminds me of Chinese social crediting system. Lol
So, I registered through the forum post provided link, I got no code for the horns. I thought I messed up and made another account on an alt email and got the same results. Seeing some people get the horns and others not get the horns is what, just a luck of the draw?

Image of what I see when completing registration:
Spoiler
Reply from Alienware :

Hello,
Your account has been successfully deleted. There is no scam, you should have registered through the specific referral page shared in the POE newspost, and not directly on our website to get to code automatically. Feel free to try again.

Who want delete his account : contact(at)alienwarearena.com
Last edited by Ragegamedude on Mar 23, 2020, 5:52:49 AM
I know, never watch a gift horse in the mouth, but from all people, Alienware? Those guys are not trustworthy and as I can see for me and several others it did not work. Free sh*t is best sh*t, but at least it could work properly if you are giving away free stuff. That Alienware Arena website... Most of the functions did not work, it was clunky as hell as just kept repeating that I need a level 5 account. I did get a badge that supposedly I can use level 1, but alas the website just kept repeating no. Too bad... Would have liked the horns.
Registered, cant redeem anything. Just errors on their pages and no "GET CODE" button anywhere. Nice scamaz, thanks.
I got a key, it said it redeemed successfully, but the horns don't seem to be in my MTX stash. Retrying my key just gives an invalid key error.

Welp.
Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+.
Nice Scam. ty
hmmm
Received a message but no reward at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info