Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Well, im not getting my reward on registration as you said, might give it just ONE day of waiting, if i dont, i wont bother anymore. This starts to look very suspicious from you guys.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I created the account and no horns, can someone help me
I even tried creating a new account... no code. I didn't receive anything. So we are supposed to get a code for the horns? I guess only the people with acc lvl 5 can get it lol
Last edited by OhAnnie on Mar 23, 2020, 8:56:34 AM
I signed up and dident get anything, i got a pop up saying to go to rewards the get the horns, hut there is nothing besides the badge there...

When will this get fixed?
Few people got the horns and now they ran out of keys. Too bad you have to let them scam you out of your personal data to even realize it.

So dissapointing GGG.
Gotta love these shitty promotions on really poorly designed sites that don't deliver what they promise.

I hold you to a higher standard than this, GGG.
Lol. It says theres a limited amount of horns. So, I just registered (doesnt require that much intelligence. Clickingg the email to complete registration etc.) Guess what: No rewards in my rewards section. So reading about the limited amount of codes makes me think I registrered at Dell's portal and will get nothing for it? (if all the codes already been taken)

Can someone confirm this? If so, whoever thought up this campaign need to think again because I feel ripped off.
low blow bait, lvl 5 acc required
(((FREE)))
[Removed by Support] - don't mention the chinese ownership of this game!
You will receive a code automatically after your registration is complete and can find it in your Rewards Section

on site
Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+.

they are making idiots from us...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info