GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Glad to hear you guys are staying safe. Hunker down and try to relax as much as y'all can. Thank you so much for everything!!
She's done BIOs, I'm calling it. We didn't even make it to beta this season.....................

f
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Any chance we can get a free MTX, a bandana style in the form of a face mask to protect our toons from corona
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
OK i have weird (for this forum) question. How u buy food when u are self-isolate. I mean this is biggest risk coz everyone goes in store.
Thank you for continuously working non-stop to provide quality service to us. Stay safe everyone!
Rework "Delirium" while you are on lockdown..really kind.. sucks. Hope no one gets sick!
"
Ashriel wrote:
I work in IT and helped my company "transition" to voice, video, and WFH just fine in 2 days. Figures you would make this announcement and use the virus as an issue to delay your already-behind work and hide behind it as a convenient excuse to not meet any future projected deadlines. That is literally exactly what I've been expecting to hear from this announcement board. Remember when 4.0 was set for August? And then it became December? And then December became beta? And then Exilecon happened....

You guys are so bad at prioritizing your time, I bet 4.0 gets delayed to 2022 due to these 4 weeks. Way to take advantage of a crisis though.

If you were any good at your job, you would realize every environment is different and has different requirements.

As for GGG, they are doing what every other company in the world is doing around the world and that is letting their customers know wtf is going on. However you don't get that because you think you are special. Get over yourself, you have not clue wtf you are talking about.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
We love you GGG <3.
Stay safe, guys!

My company also required us to WFH and must say that even for IT teams it takes a decent amount of willpower to keep things smooth, specially in term of communication and in-house disruptions... and overworking, am accidentally doing 11h/day.
Stay well. It's just a game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info