3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

Thank you, this patch is huge.
"
Scorpman91 wrote:
Wtf ? How about some improvements for delirium reward ?

"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Overly rewarding ? Sereously ? Open your f*cking eyes ! Delirium on the maps NOT REWARDED AT ALL !!!

After 4/2 progress bar just STOPS. I made the map with 42% pack size + legion + brich + Alva, and only got 5/3/1.

STOP Balancing your game around f*cking streamers ! Make the league playable for other 99% of players !

Wtf you talking. I got 9/9/9/9/9 with my cyclone Glad (HC). The rewards are really good!

"
x% increased Effect of Auras on You modifiers no longer apply to enemy debuff auras.

Thank you so much. I feel like I can finally start playing the league now. So happy.
"
Balzzar wrote:
"
Scorpman91 wrote:
Wtf ? How about some improvements for delirium reward ?

"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Overly rewarding ? Sereously ? Open your f*cking eyes ! Delirium on the maps NOT REWARDED AT ALL !!!

After 4/2 progress bar just STOPS. I made the map with 42% pack size + legion + brich + Alva, and only got 5/3/1.

STOP Balancing your game around f*cking streamers ! Make the league playable for other 99% of players !

Wtf you talking. I got 9/9/9/9/9 with my cyclone Glad (HC). The rewards are really good!

You trying to be funny? noone is talking about delirium-orb maps...
Based and wanpilled
Like some others mentioned, Delirium rewards on maps seem to have a hard stop at 4/2, it's possible to get 5/3/1 with Alva, Blight or Breach or maybe even break it 6 if you have really strong zoom build with a lot of speed, but is it worth it? Absolutely not, without currency being 1st perk in rewards list, not talking about T1 or T10 Beaches/Jungle valleys, but t15/t16 complex maps that get no additional timer for being so bad for Delirium fog mechanic. This league is by far in my experience least rewarding in a positive note though, with added reward types on a map, it does feel decent, you don't need to rush like a retard, but again try to do t15/t16 100% delirious maps, it takes quite a lot time to complete (which is not bad) and rewards just don't cut it, I experimented with adding 4 currency rewards to map, well the time it took me to complete it vs. just farming Harbor Bridge, Harmor Bridge won yet again, no wonder why they are nerfing it, too bad nerfing that doesn't fix complete and utter lackluster of league rewards from maps.

Cluster Jewels are interesting, but basically 95% of them are garbage because they managed to add numerical value that further on will be crafting base, for example, large cluster jewel with 12 passives is garbage just like medium with 6. The easiest way to brute force decent/good jewels is to get crafting base of 8 for large and 4 for medium and then fossil/alt+regal/chaos spam it, the odds to actually get decent/good drop from just content are slim to none out of 30+ jewel drops I have picked up, not one of them was even considered for crafting base, because of numerical values for passives, that numeric value for passives was not needed at all, there's no excitement to id cluster jewel when the numeric value is not ideal. I would say to all newer players those cluster jewels are proper clusterf because even veterans go through long testing in PoB to see if it's worth it and odds are like I said if numerical values for large/medium are above 8 or 4 they are generally not because we are very limited with passive points, go figure why many builds are considered as complete around level 90, because you cannot reach any meaningful key node.
Ctrl-F "timer" ;
No results ;
...Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
"
Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately when contacted.

THANK YOU!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Master Missions will be fixed? We run lot of maps without any Master appears.

Regards.
The only people do blame regarding the habour bridge nerf is the fucking people that post about it all over the forum. It's like an open invitation to GGG to nerf it....As soon as I see people talking about it, I'm like, what the fuck is the matter with you people? Now they ARE going to nerf it, because they know about it..... Why can't people just keep shit like that to themselves, that's what I always do...

Like many others here, I'm done with the league. I'm not at maps yet as I just started the league, but because of hearing about how map rewards aren't any good because they stop at 4/2 due to a bug, kills my motivation and tells me that there's no point in continuing on...

Luckily there are lots of other games on Steam to keep me company.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info