3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

Currency in the story is already slow. It’s hard to gear a character for maps due to inflation. Harbor bridge is the ONLY reason I myself and my friends still play path. That is the ONLY place that dropped enough currency to keep you interested in the game (early game). Unless you increase the drop rate of crafting material I see no reason to keep playing. Harbor bridge isn’t a exploit. You guys need to make the game feel more rewarding rather than taking everything away. Because let’s remember not everyone can play your content. I know plenty of people who haven’t even fought Sirus. You keep building this game based around the main stream players that can ACTUALLY do all your content. Think about your casuals. Because unlike streamers we everyday people have ACTUAL responsibilities. Like a real job
ok cool stuff but when am I going to be able to play my VD spellslinger ?
timer is still the worst thing for slow builds and it's still not adressed, which is scary at this point, it looks like you don't want to admit that it's trash
I'm literally forced to skip every delirium (not that I want to) because it's :
Too stressful (timer)
A big time loss because of the backtracking (timer)
A literal finger in the ass of my computer (even without Delirium but it makes it worst)
Not rewarding enough (The best I had was 5/3/1, probably 2 times so far)
Simply not fun the way it is. You literally forgot to put fun in your game.
Good job anyways. But I hope you fix all of that stuff because your game is starting to become more boring every league.
feelsdankman
For the sake of whatever God you do or do not believe in: REMOVE THE TIMER!
"
Currency in the story is already slow. It’s hard to gear a character for maps due to inflation. Harbor bridge is the ONLY reason I myself and my friends still play path. That is the ONLY place that dropped enough currency to keep you interested in the game (early game). Unless you increase the drop rate of crafting material I see no reason to keep playing. Harbor bridge isn’t a exploit. You guys need to make the game feel more rewarding rather than taking everything away. Because let’s remember not everyone can play your content. I know plenty of people who haven’t even fought Sirus. You keep building this game based around the main stream players that can ACTUALLY do all your content. Think about your casuals. Because unlike streamers we everyday people have ACTUAL responsibilities. Like a real job

I agree with you, that's why I'm done with this league. If someone wants to farm a zone over and over to help fund their Build, why does GGG want to take that away from them?? Lots of people still wouldn't to it, because they would die of boredom....League starter builds are no problem, but one has to play this game tons and tons of hours to be able to afford 30 exalt to have a build to be able to run most all content.

So why not have an instance that's farmable for those casual players that want to farm currency to make their build better??? AFterall, those who play a ton won't really be interested in farming Habour Bridge anyway....

This is the first time that I felt that there isn't one OP Build. I think there should always be one OP Build for those who want to play it. I mean, the league only lasts 3 months anyway, so why does GGG care so much if one build is OP? since they will just convert to standard eventually....
Solid patch notes. However you NEED to add a pause to the Delirium mist during Zana, Alva, metamorph canister and betrayal masters to allow for players to still make decisions without being gimped. You aren't actively killing mobs anyways when you interact with them so there is really no reason not to pause when near them. Incredibly annoying to be wasting time for simply having to make decisions in past league mechanics.

Also, please look into the absolute horrible instance spike lag when mass summoning totems like ballistas.
Looks like the team is getting more work done at home :)
PogU
What about influence spawn bug fix? Not being able to complete MAIN quest line is quite oppressive.
Neat.
No master missions or sirus changes in the patch notes :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info