New Microtransactions

I personally love that you're exploring more than one culture in your mtx, and I hope to see that mtx exploration expand over the years. The more diverse mtx the better. Town full of marauders in pink sailor moon outfits alongside spooky rotting drippy flesh people? Fantastic. Love this fox.
Pets LUL, they can't even pick up gold.

ahhhhhh, minion Emtx...... to bad minions suck and they'll never get used
"
Still holding out for a Gem Stash ...
Why, just put your gems into the sockets of items you actually keep. ez pzy lemon sqzy
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
"
Shiken wrote:
THAT FOX THOUGH

Yea and for only 36$ I'll take two! -_- Nothing about PoE's shop makes monetary sense. Half the customer base is being eliminated just by the price point then you have more reductions based on personal taste or recent purchases made. More division due to buying other games or what's going on in the world right now with job security and income. Color me clueless but I don't understand how selling 1 at 36$ per 100 players beats selling 16 at 8$ :/
"
I don't understand how selling 1 at 36$ per 100 players beats selling 16 at 8$ :/
Its poe math (more, added, addictive etc). Don't worry, poe doesn't understand it either. Look at purposeful harbinger (SELL SELL SELL the nerfs are coming)
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Last edited by Ringx on Mar 30, 2020, 5:49:07 PM
Just an fyi As long as the lame monster on death damages are in game, my lame support will continue...
so to whoever design the nine tail fox did you ever see what a fox looked like?
rawrawr
oh rly? perfomance is broken, nobody cares, but there is new mtx lol

holy f
Fix the trade sites.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Will the celestial version of the Nine-Tailed Fox be added to the store later on aswell ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info