3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.

This is great thanks!
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

Oof. He said that?
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Let the cry begin.
Thx for bug fixes!
nice
Sirus fix after 3 weeks of him being broken lol nice try GGG
Keep up with the good work you are doing!
Especially client crash issues fixes!
Well, it was a nice league while it lasted but I'm not playing after this betrayal by GGG. Maybe see you next league? Maybe not.
Thank you so much ,

If you guys could look into the resolution changes that would be helpful , for me nor in Windowed mode nor in Windowed full screen resolution does not change , it is fixed on 1920x1080, does not matter what I do.

Otherwise amazing job and the trading API is a plus.
GGG please for years i had same FPS in my Hideout. Last 2 patches u broke something and now my FPS are -20% lower. You fixed loading times last patch but FPS are still 20% lower than what should be. I mean u should do opposite, improving renderer not lowering.
Last edited by Joleco on Mar 31, 2020, 6:33:39 PM
"Improvement"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info