Super Stash Sale - Community Organized Race Events

waiting for the upgrade to quad tab option!
Carpal tunnel pets when?
China QoL when?
Tab to quad tab upgrade when?

Thats when i'll next spend anything more on this game
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Oh no, I just noticed the postpone of one week which in Finland means 'Juhannus' (mid-summer eve) weekend. The whole nation is hammered for 3 days so I'll miss the start :,( I would not mind if there'd be an extra week postpone to work on those long-touted optimizations ;) Then again, if the performance side could have been fixed in a week, I'm sure it would already been done.

I hope the GGG-team is doing great under these exceptional times, remember to rest, eat and drink well! That reminds me, as an ancient gamer (30+), I'd really love the longer races tracked on /played with a total amount of 'race time' available to each player. Sure, you could still binge through if you like but you could choose to rhythm your day in a way that would maximize your performance, like real athlete's or eSports professionals alike! Move from quantity to quality :)

Really looking forward the next season!
All we need is the Synthesis system to return, would be so amazing now that we had 4 leagues in a row with simple as fuck mechanics.... And if you skip Synthesis this league too then at least come with a league mechanic which isn't so extremly basic as legion, blight, metamorph and delerium was. The only way to add longevity to a league is to have league mechanics that have a deeper interaction like Synthesis and Delve.

Another idea to add longevity is to introduce a second set of elite challenges for players who complete the 40 challenges, because just grinding for the sake of getting more currency gets boring very quickly for me and many others I know at least. (Scrubs who would complain about this part is probably just entitled noobs who playes less then 5h/week anyway).

And people who responds with that Synthesis is trash probably quitted the first month before they fixed it from ultra trash to god tier league ;)

The obvious implementation is for the Synthesizer to show the possible outcomes, that tech has clearly been developed since that is how blight oils work. Some modifications to fractured items are also required ofc since in the version they was in Synthesis you would need a shitton of them to drop to ever be able to get something good.
Nice race events!!

But GGG, tell us about Delirium league duration...

Please, keep it at 4 days before new league launch's!

I think its 'obvious', but please, confirm that info!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Super nice post!
New League announcement, Races to watch in the weekend and a Stash Tab Sale !!

Thnx GGG for all the hard work
Bad Seed
"
VenomBlad3s wrote:
All we need is the Synthesis system to return, would be so amazing now that we had 4 leagues in a row with simple as fuck mechanics.... And if you skip Synthesis this league too then at least come with a league mechanic which isn't so extremly basic as legion, blight, metamorph and delerium was. The only way to add longevity to a league is to have league mechanics that have a deeper interaction like Synthesis and Delve.
I was hopping they would do just with bestiary : wait a little after scapegoaping the league (instead of pointing out tons of bugs/imbalances/anti-quality of life features), more testing, some improvement and then putting it back into the game.
This league, if you put aside the mountains of new and previous leagues bugs, if you put aside the total non explanation how synthesizer worked, and especially if you put aside the overload of (already bad) servers with people coming from diablo, was the best I have ever played. Period.
And the sad truth is that they didn't even understood it at GGG, just listening to streamers that were worried about their money/popularity not providing stupid imba stuff.
kind of late, but are breach items such as blessings and enriched breachstones going to have a slot on a tab soon? they have been around for a while now, maybe on the fragment tab?

Spoiler
nerf hearald stacks ☻
Please add slots for the following items to the respective premium stash tabs. Those items are currency items, I can find them if I type currency into search, but they have no slots in my premium currency tab, althou why?

- Delirium League Currency

- Blessings

- Albino Roha Feather

- Upgraded Breach Stones

- Oils

- Catalysts

- Organs
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

- Vials

thx GGG !

(March 2020) P.S.: thank you for finally giving us slots for all the harbinger orbs. It took far too long, Harbinger League was 2017.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Can the 4-5 stash tabs you get with your account be upgraded?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info