Delirium Uniques and Areas Statistics

I'm curious how GGG will balance the game with Delirium in it going core, a 10% chance for a delirium mirror just won't cut it probably because builds adjusted to cluster jewels and the significantly more difficult content of Delirium and a new league in combination with a 10% chance for a delirium mirror could make a map near impossible.

Maybe a random chance for delirium orb drops in maps and no delirium mirrors, of equal chance for a gemcutter's prism drop?
Last edited by World_Destructor on May 27, 2020, 7:09:27 AM
"
all of these maps have one thing in common; they're linear. It's quite cool to see that the league mechanic is clearly influencing player choice

...Is it, though? Is it cool?
Because personally i don't think it's cool.
Personally i actually think it's pretty garbage.
This league's mechanics have been more restrictive on the "efficient to run" map pool than any other league to date, way worse than Breach or Legion were in that regard, and i genuinely hope you guys never do this again.
"
...a 10% chance for a delirium mirror just won't cut it probably because builds adjusted to cluster jewels and the significantly more difficult content of Delirium and a new league in combination with a 10% chance for a delirium mirror could make a map near impossible.

Delirium content isn't impossible with no jewels, did all of it without.

But i agree that it wouldn't make much sense to introduce the extensive jewel system in the tree and then locking it behind RNG most will never see again.

@topic

if i were GGG, i would be worried about the first Boss, Piety, Innocence (we all know them)being so high in the list. This can only mean new players get ripped alot there, as older know the mechanics and won't.

if you want to retain players, that is bad. i would die to know the statistics around ppl leaving the game when they fail on the first boss.

also, Kitava 5 transition. would like to know how many quit right after when they die to the elemental dmg archers right after the permanent debuff.
Last edited by TNM001 on May 27, 2020, 7:55:18 AM
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
all of these maps have one thing in common; they're linear. It's quite cool to see that the league mechanic is clearly influencing player choice

This league's mechanics have been more restrictive on the "efficient to run" map pool than any other league to date, way worse than Breach or Legion were in that regard, and i genuinely hope you guys never do this again.

Totally agree with this !!!
Anything about 46% guardians, 22% ascendants and 32% for the 17 other classes (average 1.88% for 17 classes)?

AHAHAHAH Kidding so much, try to balance something !
"
Exotrax wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Nox2100 wrote:
I feel VERY sorry for the new players reaching Merveil !
I wonder how many of them just quit at that point.
GGG should have seen by now how Merveil is overpowered for a boss of ACT1...
Sad times for them.

in the "good old days", hailrake and merveil were far, far more deadly. you better had at least two sapphire rings. now, get off my lawn.

By adding so many new mechanics during the years, the game has become the most unfriendly game ever for new players, I have tried to involve many friends and they all ran away told me I must be crazy to play such a game, some how I understand them.

GGG why instead wasting to much time on MTX you don't do something to GET NEW PLAYERS = MORE CASH ???

Because they care more about easy money than anything else. And since everybody is buying this will keep going on. And it will keep destroying the performance of the game. Also, the core game has come to a point which is a fuckfest of differet mechanics. That's what happens when you just glue shit together without care.

Everyone: Fix the performance of the game.
GGG: Let's add some more MTX to the store.
Last edited by Wavel on May 27, 2020, 9:42:09 AM
"
nskLantash wrote:
"

That and honestly those maps are popular anyway.

Players don't want to backtrack through empty maps searching for random pathways they missed.

I agree with you though, the league mechanic makes some... MOST maps feel absolute garbage to run. With the mist just randomly ending super early or just being straight-up bad for the layout.

It does remind me of the POE2 reveal and Chris commenting that they want dead ends and backtrack to be a thing there too, I died a little at that.

Maps like Desert, Maze, and Dungeon just feels horrible to run. I'm not sure why these 3 feel the worst to me, Museum and many others are equally as bad.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
As you can see, Tabula Rasa is the most-used unique when we look at all character levels.

Is it time to nerf?

whatabout watcher's eye?
"
Xanoth wrote:
"
nskLantash wrote:
"

That and honestly those maps are popular anyway.

Players don't want to backtrack through empty maps searching for random pathways they missed.

I agree with you though, the league mechanic makes some... MOST maps feel absolute garbage to run. With the mist just randomly ending super early or just being straight-up bad for the layout.

It does remind me of the POE2 reveal and Chris commenting that they want dead ends and backtrack to be a thing there too, I died a little at that.

Maps like Desert, Maze, and Dungeon just feels horrible to run. I'm not sure why these 3 feel the worst to me, Museum and many others are equally as bad.

Indeed, some maps I just hate to run because it is not fun at all. You pretty much nailed the worst. This league made those types of maps even worse. I would run them to just get the completions and then move on.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Burial Chambers
Malformation
Tropical Island
Tower
Lair
The Temple of Atzoatl
Canyon
Dunes
Shore
Eye of the Storm

My most ran maps for the league, mostly splinter farming, temple is kinda surprising, the changes to it made it decent. Tower, dunes, shore are to go maps when i don't know what i wanna do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info