3.10.2b Patch Notes Preview

Burial Chambers
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
thanks for the vulkan update and please do not nerf herald build that it cannot be playable at all

we really enjoy this game by playing this build and many would like to continue to do so in standard league with this build

we can delve deep alone so please i request do whatever u need to do but just dont nerf that much that it turns into a total crap.

thanks for your kind understanding.
Thanks GGG. Please make cluster jewels obtainable next league without delirium mechanic.
LunarProphet wrote:
What about searching for blighted maps :)

+1
+2
vrey good!
"
zaustintb2 wrote:
LunarProphet wrote:

+1
+2

1. make searching for blighted maps possible by typing "blight"?
2. how about searching for elder maps? make the map type highlighted as well, rather than only highlighting the maps themselves within the map type (same with blighted maps)
3. catalysts, oils, delirium orbs (if continued) can be incorporated into currency tab somehow? or combine with delve tab as a special tab? There is dead space in the delve tab anyway, and i think those 2 big black slots in the middle are not that essential. Rather than having to use the 2 rows of misc slots on the currency tab (which is not enough for all oils+catalysts). If there is a need to shrink the icons slightly on the special tabs, i do not mind i guess, considering that quad tab is already straining my eyes.
4. MISC slots (like last 2 rows in currency tab) in the fragments tab for upgraded breachstones and/or blessings? make upgraded breachstones stackable?
5. allow incubators, prophecies to stack.
"
"
zaustintb2 wrote:
LunarProphet wrote:

+1
+2

1. make searching for blighted maps possible by typing "blight"?
2. how about searching for elder maps? make the map type highlighted as well, rather than only highlighting the maps themselves within the map type (same with blighted maps)
3. catalysts, oils, delirium orbs (if continued) can be incorporated into currency tab somehow? or combine with delve tab as a special tab? There is dead space in the delve tab anyway, and i think those 2 big black slots in the middle are not that essential. Rather than having to use the 2 rows of misc slots on the currency tab (which is not enough for all oils+catalysts). If there is a need to shrink the icons slightly on the special tabs, i do not mind i guess, considering that quad tab is already straining my eyes.
4. MISC slots (like last 2 rows in currency tab) in the fragments tab for upgraded breachstones and/or blessings? make upgraded breachstones stackable?
5. allow incubators, prophecies to stack.

Nice idea. Would be a great QoL Feature. So I don´t have to search 10 Minutes for everything in my Stash when i need those Currencies or i don´t have to put them in multiple Stash Tabs because i can´t remember where i put them the last time.

+1 to this.
I think they hired Michael Bay to direct Delirium League, with all the explosions...
Well... a lot of people enjoyed playing Necro Summoner even before if got buffed. Now it's been nerfed into the ground 3 leagues in a row and IMO is worse than it was before the buffs. This league's Jewel Stacking has created an economy where 90% of players are running identical Passive Trees. This is way worse than the Necro Meta ever was. If they allow you to keep stacking Jewel Passives I'll just quit the game. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on May 29, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
Hoping for Synthesis 2.0 - Fingers crossed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info