New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
dachoppa wrote:
so if brands don't refresh on recall, they are just crappy traps? :-/

YEP
THEY GOT NEUTERED , PROLLY THE WORST SKILL IN GAME AFTER THE PATCH
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Dude you ruined brands lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Came for the Comments, wasn't disappointed, but really guys the overall changes seem very reasonable and mostly counter the broken archmage build. Maybe recall not refreshing duration anymore is a bit much but you can just cast your brands again as they have a very fast cast time anyway and brands were never meant to be cast once and dragged through the whole map.
Seems a bit slow, I haven't seen mobs on my screen since 1989.
Will try penance brand. ;)
If you can't control it, STOP.
"I'm a really good player, but because I cant easy mode murder everything in the game with a skill it's now trash" is what I'm seeing a lot of. Its a shame that some people will need to be good again.
brands... destroyed

............ and we haven't even got the archmage nerf notes yet.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Next league we can buy the totem back attachment so we don't have to recast them as often.

Pros about these brand skills: new skills, nice (updated visuals), expanded interaction for brands, alternative way for selfcasting.

Cons: less identity for traps, less incentive to play selfcast or totems, brands.

So in conclusion: whispering ice + arcanist brand, paired with the new frostbomb/siphoning trap brand and instance crash right?
Lets hope that the herald build falls to the same fate otherwise this is BS..
So what's the difference between totems, traps, and brands? Slightly different mechanic... boring.

League is also as always just sad. Get your OP yellow items and... that's it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info