New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
ShuffleInc wrote:
"
Setasuna wrote:
Using Warcries during a fight is like picking an item = instant death.

There is a solution to that.
You can pick the node that makes them instant and bind them to left click (or other button that you previously used for move-only).

Also has to do with attack speed and what build you are using? Along with increased range.
idk, I currently have no issue with dying when i use a warcry tbh. Not all the warcries I use are with Zerker either (that naturally heals you with his ascendancy skill, which is actually something I use currently a lot during a fight).

Guess it comes down to knowing when to use it. And with increased area of effect you don't need to be sniffing their butthole to use them xD
Basically, it's a good change I think. But I'm a little worried about the rework of Rallying Cry.

1. What will become of Spirited Response?
The reworked Rallying Cry has no longer mana regen, so current Spirited Response is not suitable as its Threshold jewel. But this jewel was effective for MoM builds, the jewel itself should not be removed from the game.

2. How strong is the buff to minions?
If using Rallying Cry with powerful melee weapon is stronger than having common minion weapons, all Necromancers will have Marohi Erqi after 3.11. This buff should be to make up for a shortcoming of combat summoner that cannot have a minion weapon (e.g. Dominating Blow build). At most, should be equivalent to having a Convoking Wand with good mods.
Very good changes and additions! Good job GGG :D
"
In the old system, five small monsters would provide five times the Warcry benefit compared to a single unique boss. This felt wrong.

This also applies to flask charges imo (all of them, not only life flasks).

"
The new system now counts magic, rare and unique enemies proportionate to their power so that your Warcry scales more effectively with the content you're facing

>>> Replace "Warcry" with "Flask charges" and consider me a happy exile :-)
"
OlafGrossbaf wrote:
"
In the old system, five small monsters would provide five times the Warcry benefit compared to a single unique boss. This felt wrong.

This also applies to flask charges imo (all of them, not only life flasks).

"
The new system now counts magic, rare and unique enemies proportionate to their power so that your Warcry scales more effectively with the content you're facing

>>> Replace "Warcry" with "Flask charges" and consider me a happy exile :-)

i quote the wiki here:

"Used flask charges can be refilled in several ways:

by killing enemies; a normal monster grants 1 charge, a magic monster grants 3.5 charges, a rare monster grants 6 charges, and a unique monster grants 11 charges;[1]"
finally something to get me excited :)
generals cry sounds awesome!
please let the corpses scale with the normal minion stuff too.
Last edited by voodoov on Jun 8, 2020, 8:20:32 AM
"
voodoov wrote:

i wonder whether the 3 bladestorms are a GLOBAL cap or LOCAL to the attacker.

if the latter - well, do the math...
"
Liokar wrote:
"
voodoov wrote:

i wonder whether the 3 bladestorms are a GLOBAL cap or LOCAL to the attacker.

if the latter - well, do the math...

or, well, even more nuts would be the possible interaction with dominating blow - IF it's possible to proliferate/chainreact.
Last edited by Liokar on Jun 8, 2020, 8:34:21 AM
All f this seems interesting, the only thing bothering me is that exepet for few one pretty much all of this doesnt show antyhing, when use warcry we dont see any effect on the character, any buff, any attack effect, we dont see anything, thats not really appealing !
Hyped ! I can't wait to see what's going on next league ! Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info