STOP NERFING MOLTEN STRIKE!! GGG PLEASE
МОЛТЕН ШАРИК ВМЕСТО МОЗГА
"
KillerFit wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Ragestyles wrote:

will work but do u really wanna give up 40% more damage to have those bonespears pierce? lol

It's not like they do huge damage (100% weapon damage) and the skill has 500ms ICD (which isn't even being changed as bex just confirmed)

Just use your chest sockets for main skill, what's problem?
Also, pierce support grant (0-19)% more Projectile Damage

How many sockets does your Kaom's Heart exactly have?

...................this is f trolling?
Is this the only armor in the game??
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:

How many sockets does your Kaom's Heart exactly have?

...................this is f trolling?
Is this the only armor in the game??

Didn't you read the new patch notes? All armour sockets are being deleted xD

Ofc its trolling. Negative attention whrs if you ask me. Its funny that its not even the same guy that responded, like he even knows what build the other guy was making. And even if he does...... there are plenty more armous than Kaoms.

If that is still not good enough for them, then they can f off and come back in poe2 when a helmet can have a 6link.

Actually, not even then. They should sod off period.
yes! Thats the right approach to theshold jewels!
"
SlizerFiend wrote:

"Molten Strike’s damage has been buffed to compensate for the loss of old Wildfire."

Did you not read that part? The skill finally got an interesting mechanic alteration. Its hardly a nerf. Or a buff. More of a way to make a variant on the skill. Which is always good. More ways to have interesting build choices.
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
SlizerFiend wrote:

"Molten Strike’s damage has been buffed to compensate for the loss of old Wildfire."

Did you not read that part? The skill finally got an interesting mechanic alteration. Its hardly a nerf. Or a buff. More of a way to make a variant on the skill. Which is always good. More ways to have interesting build choices.

1 proj could do for example 16m damage. U think that they would give this amount of damage on skill? Ill be so happy if this is thru but we both understand that this is impossible, but will see. Right now for me its just a huge solo target dps nerf.
МОЛТЕН ШАРИК ВМЕСТО МОЗГА
CoC anything new fastest leveling! Woo!
It would be very nice to build around if Uul-Netol's Bone Nova cooldown was reduced. I still see it being too long of a cd to really build around the skill even if it's on-hit now. I feel like it would be very popular if it lined up better with something like molten burst 0.15 second internal cd. It also has lower damage effectiveness and the downside of having to make the enemy bleed first.
Twitch.tv/IkeTh3Third
Can't wait to vendor the The Dark Seer. You guys never learn your lesson.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info