Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

3:1 master missions when
But where's the Passive Skill Tree that you guys yourselves acknowledged should get into our hands ASAP so we can plan builds for League-starters?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
ugh i hate jun and betrayal

pls remove the syndicate from the core !!!!

Just cause you hate it? wtf? who cares what you hate? just don't play it.

Betrayal is awesome. Whoever doesn't like it can simply.... not play it.

What a douche. "Remove a mechanic that i don't like even though I can ignore it and it doesn't effect me regardless if others like it"...

My god, I really need to make a habit of never reading comments again. You people are "bang my head against a wall" levels of amusing.

I kinda agree with you, but kinda don't.

The only problem with not engaging with these masters is that a bunch of crafting options are gated behind them.

And yes, a player can if they wanted simply buy veiled items and happily unveil them endlessly but then you have the other pain of trying to buy gear from other players.

Just another aspect of the over-complex and bloated nature of PoE unfortunately and not something that can be easily fixed.
:)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
rami1337 wrote:
Boomer league SSF SC hell yeah!

ProjectPT died for this
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
omgggggg!
This is cool, crafting...again. Seems EVERY league is centered around crafting. Can we get some epic new bosses soon that drop loot worthy of farming? Don't get me wrong, crafting is great - YET - I miss some of the grinding that I used to do way back in Diablo 2 (Mephisto runs...Pindleskin, tower farming) and in my opinion, these types of boss style farming is severely lacking in PoE!
🐢
i'm actually hyped about this league, probably fair to say i'm more hyped about 'the harvest' league than any other league in past 2 years .

also because of crafting i am going ssf
Mojojojo
Last edited by SteamDeck_Gamer on Jun 9, 2020, 10:20:03 PM
"
Koheleth wrote:
This is cool, crafting...again. Seems EVERY league is centered around crafting. Can we get some epic new bosses soon that drop loot worthy of farming? Don't get me wrong, crafting is great - YET - I miss some of the grinding that I used to do way back in Diablo 2 (Mephisto runs...Pindleskin, tower farming) and in my opinion, these types of boss style farming is severely lacking in PoE!

Are you serious ? What do you think conquerors+metamorph was? literally all new bosses, that drop a ton of special loot.

please explain how last 2 leaguse were based around crafting.

If you wanna grind bosses, there's plenty of them to grind in the game too.

ps: mephisto and pindleskin didnt drop "loot worthy of farming" it literally took 10 hours of playing to get anything decent, especially pindleskin. (or for the actually wealthy players botting non-stop)
Last edited by Kirbynatorz on Jun 9, 2020, 10:20:26 PM
"
Koheleth wrote:

Literally what delirium was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info