Harvest Challenge Rewards

meh..
Very Long Time a reward for a full body Armour :( i think would be nice also a nice skin for weapons :(
It would be nice to have a complete amour set for a challenge reward.

Something like what the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Event offered.

Something that distinguishes between hard core and soft core.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1218688

Thanks for the game.

Take care and have fun.
Well, I like those, might go for them for oonce.
Eh, it's like we have same rewards constantly...

Why not some really cool looking weapons mtx instead of footprints. Nice armor skins - did it ever happen? Better looking wings...

Was actually thinking of the cloak since it looks half decent as opposed to other mtx's but now when I actually read that you can't wear both wings and a cloak I no longer consider going for 24 challenges, and probably that's for the best :) gonna lose less time.

This league doesn't look good anyways.

"
Quoll73 wrote:

Indeed. But no, why? Better give meh looking portals and useless footprints when most of the people who play the game have already an abundance of those.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jun 13, 2020, 3:39:57 AM
Lame i expected something better something more crative then cloaks footprints and portals .....
Cmon give us for once some armor set as rewards. Last time was Rigwald set? How many years ago? :(
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
meilan77 wrote:
Post Path of Nerfs pls

- HeadHunter now grants only 1 rare monster mod for a duration of 5 seconds, and there's a cooldown of 1 minute before being able to get a rare monster mod again. And you get a random curse whenever you kill a rare monster with HeadHunter.
- Hollow Palm Technique now counts as one-handed, with 10% increased attack speed instead of 60% more, and 2-3 added attack physical damage per 20 dexteriry. And monsters hit by Hollow Palm Technique get 50% more physical resistance against hits.
- Cluster Jewels are now limited to 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small for the entire passive tree. And cannot use other types of jewels if you use cluster jewels.

You made my day ^^
"
Quoll73 wrote:

Something like what the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Event offered.

Something that distinguishes between hard core and soft core.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1218688

Thanks for the game.

Take care and have fun.

PLEASE DO THAT AGAIN !

During the past i have received only the Blue one , but now i am a hardcore player !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
12.........24............. and 36. Same old boring [remove by player]

Footprints, ZZzzzzzzz
Cloak, major Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Portal, I have a life and a job and lots of disposable income that you never ever seem to want. I'm not wasting 500 hours a season for this.

2/10 - Such an expected disappointment
+1

Would love to buy a "less particules/effects" option to activate in configuration. Or tons of other Quality Of Life things. Challenges: who the hell cares but no life people ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info