Path of Exile: Harvest Gem Information

With so many walls of text in skill description we need a Merriam-Webster kind of PoE Encyclopedia.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
polimeris wrote:
The wording on enduring cry let me believe there is no way to scale the healing part, and that only the resistance/reduction part scales with skill duration.
That is correct. It uses the same mechanic as Lifesprig - the life regen is a fixed amount over 1 second, unrelated to the buff Enduring Cry also grants.

Thank you for confirming this, as i was having the same question. Do the healing and res get affected by warcry buff effect normally? (Dumb question maybe, but been away for a few leagues).
"
Tommyvv wrote:
Fist of war support! Can not support trigger gems or minion gems!

General cry.
its summoning, and its not a minion.
it ''triggers'' a linked attack, without triggering

Do they work togethor?

That Arcanist brand looks realy bad!
not modify the skills of minions, but can it cast minions?

Arcanist brand SRS build hahahaha
"
"
franco0508 wrote:
I was excited for Wintertide but that 820 DPS seems kind of lacking, and that damage is after you wait for the 20 stacks, like it is not even viable as a extra damage tool for general Cold DoT cuz every other DoT just deal twice that without waiting for the 20 stacks lol

820 damage per brand, and they share same stacks, so for 3 attached brands you get 20 stacks 3x faster.

Indeed, this. Plus most other cold dots aren't mobile like brands and even though brands need to be recast more often now, its still less than self cast cold dots. So remember; if its self cast; there is a stronger way to use it out there.
I am curious about Wintertide brand, any gameplay vid?
Didn't molten strike already have a base fire damage?
Removed additional base damage for every single melee attack skill so you need GG weapon from the start...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 18, 2020, 6:15:47 AM
It's time to make gems description fonts a bit smaller(or even adjustable), because of vaal ones does not fit on screen, when goes on some old PC.
so i must choose between:
Melee attack + multistrike or Melee attack + using warcry
Lame
Forcing to play certain playstyle instead providing the freedom to play what i want...
Warcries must be for all melee skills no matter of the support gems...

Cyclone without warcry is also stupid idea.
Can you bypass cold snap's cooldown via arcanist brand?
Beyond league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info