Path of Exile: Harvest Gem Information

Excited to try out the new warcries.

Thanks GGG for keeping the game fresh!
I hope that the brand damage bonus applies to the skill being used by arcanist brand, otherwise it'll be absolute garbage. You need massive investment in the skill you want to use AND into brands to make it viable, plus having to be a hierophant for brand recall. I was really happy to see new stuff for brands...kinda scared they won't be viable anymore.
"
wazabi41 wrote:
I hope that the brand damage bonus applies to the skill being used by arcanist brand, otherwise it'll be absolute garbage. You need massive investment in the skill you want to use AND into brands to make it viable, plus having to be a hierophant for brand recall. I was really happy to see new stuff for brands...kinda scared they won't be viable anymore.

You can see why the nerfs, Penance and Wintertide would be broken. Those damage multipliers are insanse. I'm going to go trickster max frequency spam...

Screw arcanist auto caster. Even Penance Archmage Trister is going to be broken levels with the 1350% more damage multiplier! >.< Timmy!
Thanks for the info, one question though:

it says when wintertide brand is removed, it applies dot to "each nearby enemie", does this include the previously main target?
I was really hoping Oro's Sacrifice/Flickerstrike would be good this time around. Won't really know till I can play with the skill tree though.
Wasn't it buffed? It has 10% less duration than it used to.
Pog
Do the units summoned by General's Cry use your cap for Earthshatter spikes or do they have their own? How does that interaction work?
Does arcanist brand support channeling skills? If so, how long will they channel and what’s the cool down between channeling.
"
Does arcanist brand support channeling skills? If so, how long will they channel and what’s the cool down between channeling.
Channelled Skills cannot be triggered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info