Introducing Chat for Consoles in Path of Exile: Harvest

Imagine playing PoE on a console lmao
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:

Why would we imagine something that we are already doing? Do you also say "mmm i bet this Big Mac tastes good" while you are eating one as well?
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Why would we imagine something that we are already doing? Do you also say "mmm i bet this Big Mac tastes good" while you are eating one as well?

If you like playing an aRPG at a disadvantage and hinderous gaming environment, go for it
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 23, 2020, 12:08:24 AM
"
girng wrote:
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
"
girng wrote:

If you like playing an aRPG at a disadvantage and hinderous gaming environment, go for it

Ill do both at my leisure thanks
You tell'em Squint!
Well I hope you guys included a way to turn this off, there’s no way I wanna watch a bunch of currency sites being spammed constantly across my screen.
"
girng wrote:

Get your carpal going while we play on out 4k tvs while sitting on the couch
Pog
I hope this means that green text (NPC speech that doesn't have a text box) is now on consoles too.
... is not a troll
this is a buff
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info