Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

This exploration only happens because we don't have a competitor, I hope D4 will end this monopoly.
Disappointing. I'd rather just keep using a quad tab. How about scrapping these and allowing 4 premium -> 1 quad tab conversion instead?
so dumb, why wait so long to make these tabs and then make them all at once on top of mystery boxes
Disappointed it is three separate tabs.

I need less tabs to ctrl click things in to, not more.

Make us a dumptab with customizable filtering into other tabs please.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
If only they drop enought to need them
You created a problem by cluttering the game with a bunch of items from every single league that went core.
Stash management and overall item clutter are concerns for a while now, one which you promised you are aware of.
And now you sell new tabs (Which isn't even a solution)?
GGG always did great by creating fair MTX's without neglecting or hindering gameplay. this is a sad sad first time.
Honestly I just have too many of these specific tabs. They are no longer helpful in reducing clutter or saving me time. I'm back to just dumping into a quad tab and when I feel like it I'll then sort it into the specific tabs later, maybe never.
I don't care about the cost, it just needs to be more efficient to use.
If they had a quad tab that allowed stacking up to 5k in each slot I'd pay $30 for it no problem.
If I have to cycle through 6+ tabs to put a couple items into each that's effectively useless to me.
I already don't interact with the tabs I have. Essence and delve tabs are the place items go to die. I know they have a use, but honestly I can't be bothered to care anymore. The bloat/clutter is too much.
Last edited by VinnyTB on Jun 23, 2020, 8:10:40 PM
Please GOD premium to quads update.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
You can't be serious. I can easily afford these but the amount of time it takes to sort through all of the tabs already is unfathomable. It's much wiser to simply have quad dump tabs and sort through them all in one session, and NOT be bogged down by these individual tabs!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
No More Tabs.... I don't wanna have to visit 2 extra tabs to store my Oils and Catalyst while my Blighted Maps already fit in the Map tab.

I think I speak for many players when I say... I would of rather had you add Oils and Catalyst to the main currency tab. Then add Simulacrum Splinters and Simu itself to the Fragment tab.

Then stop adding more currencies to the game until you remove or combine some.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info