Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

greed is good !
chaotic neutral
I only have one reaction to this whole thread.

My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
"
vio wrote:
bought the bundle to support you guys (not that i need it).

and especially after seeing the reddit freebie shitstorm.

man, how can you still post there, half the population over there isn't even playing your game i guess.
same here. 10 bucks is literally nothing. And chris stated that they introducing auto sort option in the future so why not to be prepared?
too many tabs!!!
Yes it is useful to have these tabs though.
But scrolling through all tabs is pain.

My suggestion/solution: multi-tabs

1. Make a normal-multi-tab:
This means it is literally a quad tab which contains 4 small tabs. These small tabs are selected from your tab pool. Each selected small tab is no longer shown in the tab-scroll-menu.

2. Make a quad-multi-tab:
This means it can contain 4 quad-tabs which you select from your tab pool. And you have 5 buttons on the right to select a)top left b) down left c) top right d) down right e) overview in fullscreen. I recommand the buttons for suggestion number 1 as well.

This way you can sell even more tabs and players get a chance to get an easier life. Win-Win

PS.: I know the irony of my comment --> Sell more tabs due to too many tabs. ^^
Last edited by CreativeExplorer on Jun 24, 2020, 4:28:08 PM
"
nubmoj wrote:
greed is good !
i would pay 10$ every month to play this game so if you think 10$ for complete free game(one time) is greediness than is something wrong with you.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:
greed is good !
i would pay 10$ every month to play this game so if you think 10$ for complete free game(one time) is greediness than is something wrong with you.

I've played this game for 95 months. I've paid more than $950 for it. The price is not the issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
vio wrote:

most game are about somehow making you support it.

the player base is abysmally small compared to the costs they have.

Abysmally small eh?

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

That's just steam, not including people using the stand-alone launcher, PS4, or XboX.

That's not abysmally small, and you have no metric to measure their costs. Your post is pointless.

I have to agree that this is a bs .... I'm happy to buy supporter packs but I sure don't want to be forced to buy 20$ tab every 3 months, which doesn't even solve anything in terms of QoL.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:
greed is good !

40 pages later and you're still missing the point.
You guys are going pretty overboard with the specific stashtabs, up to the point where it's getting ridiculous, specially considering is for previous league mechanics that are not THAT prevalent in the current game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info