Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

I already have too many stash tabs as it is, so I now use my original few "classic" tabs as each of these already. And those were free...
This is a big yikes. How many times are you guys planning on making new stash tabs for league specific drops? I'm all for you guys making your money but it's getting kinda cringe. Delirium orbs don't even drop that often to make that tab a worthwhile purchase unless it's super cheap.
....please make the stash tabs with the league release not 70 leagues later
The games free y’all chill out
"
Antilogy wrote:
This is a bit bullshit from you guys. You repeatedly said if you needed to add more space to current currency or fragment tabs for new league items you would do it. Now you've released new tabs to purchase. I wasn't expecting this from you guys.

No, they haven't said that. Currency that needs to in the currency tab will get slots for it. This is league specific content.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Please just give us a way to integrate these tabs into existing currency stash tab or fragment tab for a price.

I would gladly pay money for this but not if I now have to dump to THREE additional stash tabs. it totally defeats the purpose and youre better off dumping all 3 of thesr things in one quad tab for less money and vastly improved management time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If there isnt going to be some sort of autosorting into these tabs, they are useless. I can't come back from a map and manually sort into 20 different tabs. So sick of spending more time sorting than running a map.
This would be a good value if it were one tab rather than three.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jun 23, 2020, 8:46:09 PM
This is getting out of hand. The last few leagues, I've just used a dump tab for all my "league specific" drops. It has worked fine so far, and will be a better alternative to sorting through more stupid tabs. People are sick of clicking and scrolling through endless stash tabs. We are long overdue for an "auto sort" button on our stash. Its the least you could do to drive the purchase of all these specific tabs. You owe it to us at this point.
Give us a "sort dump" type of tab and I swear to god ill buy every bullshit qol tab you guys add to the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info