The Future of Stash Tabs

You know what would make me happy is being able to convert an existing premium tab into one of these league tabs.

They're the same price and I have a shitload of tabs (not as many as some nutters out there though).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This is definitely bad optics. Did this really needed to be 3 tabs? It's obvious that more than the actual tabs being the issue, is the GLARING warning that future content will be done to justify a new tab per league first, fun and balance a distant second. You say you don't want a Currency 2 tab, but you come out with 3 new tabs out of the blue. At that point a Currency 2 tab is the better option. This could've been done with existing tabs but instead you come out with THREE HIGHLY SPECIALIZED ONES.

Doesn't make sense. It's pure greed. You already have pretty expensive cosmetics, packs and LOOTBOXES. And now you are doubling down on the per league tab requirement and your justification is that you don't want another currency tab.

DOES NOT ADD UP. Very disappointed in GGG ATM. Don't know if I can still play and support the game the way it is going.
"
Diskonekted wrote:
I'll believe it when I see it. Just like the "trade improvements" that have NEVER happened even though you went on about it for years. I used to buy every supporter pack that came and now I just can't be bothered. Your monetization sucks between constant arbitrary new stash tabs, very expensive cosmetics, and loot boxes your colors truly show.

errmmm...agree...kinda very expensive..u buy the wing and body armor, its like u buy a new game..yet, the game play still stutter so worse..i can't brain this.
I only loot 4 delirium since the start of the league (already level 94)

GGG is just thieve providing that new useless tab (that could be done in one) and im the first too buy because this game is so bad UI design is there any way to improve i would buy ... so weak
Tab affinities would really be dope, or a button that auto sorts stuff in a quad tab for example, to go to appropriate tabs. Big QoL that I would pay for over any MTX lol
oriath gangster, nattyboyz guild leader.
Actually scrolling through all the specialized tabs to choose where what loot should go to is inconvenient. Storing all delirium / oils / metamorph items in one normal tab is a better solution for now.
thanks for the tabs at all. stay cool in these trying times.
I can't help but wonder if all the tabs we buy for PoE will be relevant for PoE 2 (4.0). I do remember Chris saying that we get to keep all the mtx we purchased when PoE 2 launches, but will there be metamorph of delirium or Delve in PoE 2 aswell? If not, what will happen to those purchased tabs? Turn into generic premius Tabs?

I would love some clarification on that.
Arian Synthesis of G3
quite the QOL
Check this out. (not mine, credit to the reddit guy 'carlobot')

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hfe9er/ggg_im_ux_designer_maybe_you_need_some_extra_hands/

It's pretty self explanatory given the context.

Things fit.
It can be done nicely. It's even pleasant to look at.
Notice how the uber atziri frags are next to the regular fragments. Not on the other ******* side of the tab for some random reason. I mean, seriously, wtf. I'm trying really hard not to be mean. I'm just gonna say there is room for improvement.

It should be logical and reasonable. All design should be this way, in fact. It's not about some OCD bullshit, it's about conveing a message with your design so that the user can understand it nice and clear.

Just look at the harvest league, you released blocks of text on the crafting stations instead of coding it somehow so it's instantly transparent with a blink of an eye. Some poeple on reddit instatly popped out and solved it for you... I mean... random people that probably don't even have a job in the field.
Last edited by Razis on Jun 25, 2020, 12:49:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info