What To Expect This Year

PoE is LovE, PoE is LifE and HypE!
Personally I would rather play without any new league content after harvest until the end of the year and have POE2 ready a few months earlier, but that is just my humble opinion. I know it won't happen but would be nice. That being said I enjoy harvest league so far so I wont complain either.

The only setback for me is vulkan. It felt like a serious performance improvement in delirium, but something changed and now it is as laggy as directX unfortunately. Especially when extra monsters spawn in like metamorph ads, betrayal, legion and even the new harvest mobs. And as I said, these were much smoother when I tired vulkan last league.
This was a great league launch at the best of times. That it was done under the pandemic is incredible! Bravo.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
bad league,dont like,frst time i stop play league.
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by smileys on Jun 26, 2020, 1:10:34 PM
Any news about PoE mobile?
Really enjoying the league so far. Some tweaks would definitely improve on it, but the mechanic is nice and loving the change of scenery and pace.

Looking forward to the update, and more information on PoE2 and mobile. Seriously, I need this mobile thing to come through. Got lots of work trips coming up.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

Then why even be here lmao

Ditto... perfect definition of what a troll is, this guys post is listed under the troll definition.

All this expansion stuff sounds great, especially when the base game is free to play.
"
dogma420 wrote:
"
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

Then why even be here lmao

Ditto... perfect definition of what a troll is, this guys post is listed under the troll definition.

All this expansion stuff sounds great, especially when the base game is free to play.

I don't care what you think sir =)
Last edited by NNeto on Jun 28, 2020, 3:47:29 PM
Finally some news about Mac. I'm dying to play this game on a computer again.
"
Doomdae wrote:
You are doing great GGG, Harvest may not be for everyone and that's alright. You had a goal to make a crafting league that is easy to understand and you did that wonderfully.

Loads of my friends that never bothered with crafting before are getting into it now and wanting to learn it more, I see that as a win.

I do suggest that you maybe put the currency that lines up with the craft you are doing in harvest so people new to crafting can get a good idea what currency does what.

Keep up the great work, loving Harvest so far and cant wait to see what you have coming with 3.12.

I mean the crafts are easy to understand but the mechanic for the real good stuff of crafting is for sure not easy. Building the garden is not easy and thats what makes it sad in the end. Was hyped for mirror tier crafts in ssf but since the building is everything but fun thats not happening for me and also for many other players. At least the crafting is nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info