What We're Working On

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADDRESS CLUSTER JEWELS!! You want us to use them but then make them so incredibly hard to roll (nearing simply impossible for ssf characters cause the amount of currency you need to dump into them is insane). Even a statement might help to quell the anger in the community right now.
"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADDRESS CLUSTER JEWELS!! You want us to use them but then make them so incredibly hard to roll (nearing simply impossible for ssf characters cause the amount of currency you need to dump into them is insane). Even a statement might help to quell the anger in the community right now.

Lets make one thing sure, YOU DONT NEED CLUSTER JEWELS TO GET TO THE ENDGAME!
Stash.
In.
Garden.

That is all.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
GingerBeast wrote:
Stash.
In.
Garden.

That is all.

Instant stash access while mapping. That’s an exploit.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I haven't posted a lot on here, but from my time playing harvest I feel like the crafting system is too tedious. I'd love to have it be more interactive in mapping.

For example; instead of popping seed cash, getting a bunch of random t1 seeds, planting them, and upgrading your garden setup to reach higher tear seeds, which from my perspective is tedious because of the passive nature of how harvest is setup.

I'd love to see in maps having to actually defeat harvest creatures that spawn from the seed piles. Like blight, I guess, but still maintaining the sacred grove and its roll in the game.

The crafting is great, its just the passive nature we go and acquire the seeds. Make it rewarding inside the maps as well as the sacred grove.

Make me fight something insane and have my heart racing when a rare seed drops in a map. Don't make me passively acquire seeds, and work my way up to a boss. Do both. Allow me to fight a boss inside a map, and grow a greater, more rewarding boss inside my garden.

Give us both, and you'll have more players doing both. Make it interactive rather than passive. Crafting is an important, and rewarding part of the game when it mixes well with the progression of an atlas.

It might be a bunch of babbling, but I can say I'm enjoying the league, just want more interactive features with it.

"
Lol these changes are just shit, and literally someone called these changes earlier today, its becoming like clock work, and as soon as i seen the stairs change i almost died laughing. You could make it so the most rarest t1 seeds drop from every map, but you have the mods of those seeds so damn rare, it wont matter how many drop. This league chris wilson himself said that this mechanic would kill the game, and he's almost correct, but not in the way he was thinking. last league was still much more broken than this one. last league was, making insane characters with broken cluster builds, insane amount of loot dropping, insane amount of mobs, insane amount of maps dropping, etc. to now this league where you need to farm over 100 type of a rare seed just to maybe get a crafting mod you actually want to use, with no mob density, no map drops, no currency dropping, etc. this league is a joke, made for the 1% of players that drool for crafting i guess. thank god you guys did this in the summer, ill see you next league. pssh

---

This is an excellent post and I agree 100% (although I liked Delirium more than he did).
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Same as merciless/flaring/celebration weapons - are you aware that chaosing Merciless + Flaring is about a 2 in a million shot on its own? Just to get those TWO mods?

Maybe that jewel will never exist in this league. Just like a perfect Ventor's Gamble has never been proven to exist in any temp league.

They took a system where cluster jewels were a progression step only - 'trade for the perfect one, never think about it again' and replaced that system with meaningful items that improve.

Comparing ultimate endgame twink weapons with cluster jewels which are often even outright build enablers is silly. Do cluster jewel Notables have tiers of mods? Is there a lower version of Holy Conquest, say? Or Fan The Flames? Born of Chaos? Etc. This'd make sense if there were, but there aren't. You either have those kinds of things, or you don't. So what if your build needs a couple of those nodes, plus jewel sockets for similarly mono-tiered nodes on the next cluster size tier? Those weapons are about pushing your damage into the stratosphere, not getting your build to work in the first place. If you want rolling clusters to be this level of hard, then I suggest you also ask for them to have several tiers of each of their Notable nodes, with the same mechanic but increasing strength (say, Fan The Flames with a radius of 12, 13, 14 and finally 15 - with the lower ones much easier to get), just like those weapons do.

And this is why right now I'm using a 3-mod medium cluster jewel with Blowback (rare-ish and perfect for me). Bought it as a 1 mod blue for 10c, augmented trash, regalled the socket (a very likely roll)

Later, I'll upgrade to Blowback + Socket + 1 excellent mod + 1 'meh' mod when I'm looking to spend an exalt, and then further to Blowback + Socket + 2 excellent mods if and when I have a budget of 10ex.

Yes, I think there should be lower tiers of the (very few) build enabling nodes.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
imcominghehee wrote:
So ppl will play only the league is candy league xD

---

substitute fun for candy and you have it correct.
#1 QOL improvement would be highlighting which items can have harvest crafts applied via the craft stash acccess. more endgame its les applicable, but until ALL seends under ilvl 65 are used, have to hover and check every itemlvl.
overall, harvest is very acceptable.
Best QQL - remove this "grove" from the game
Last edited by UlverUA on Jun 25, 2020, 11:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info