What We're Working On

I don't see why we need to re-find recipes in each league since there is a level and currency requirement already in place. I'm specifically talking about "Other" category recipes. They should be automatically included with each new league.
TYTYTY
Nice changes, although I'm not enjoying the content of the Harvest league.

Synthesis was really bad and I abandoned it just after reaching maps... if I'm still playing Harvest it's just because I'm enjoying the build I'm currently playing.

But as for the content of this league, it's in the same spot of Synthesis: bad!
the worst league ever for me:
- full of bugs (got oneshotted with my lvl 75|4500 life at act 3 by a white mob)
- unplayable and party non-friendly garden and mechanics
- the worst rewards and experience from the gardening overall. 8 seeds dropped at the t12 map for the party of 3 people..are u kidding me?
- not sustainable maps

p.s. get the fcuking stash into the grove...jesus
p.s.s whoever invented to colour three types of seed into purple, yellow and the blue (or whatever it is) is a sadist and should be fired at the spot. It is a physical pain to try to distinguish what is the colour of the pylon in all the mess in the garden.

see u next league
Last edited by donion on Jun 27, 2020, 1:31:40 PM
Get rid of all instances like "You cannot interact with this object in this instance"
can you allow us to zoom out more so we can see better
"
Noshei wrote:
Bex, I think this is the first time I saw your Signature bar, and I have one question. If you are the Head Community Manager, does that make Natalia the Torso Community Manager?

lol
No Problem,
Exile
"
edriel86 wrote:
Nice changes, although I'm not enjoying the content of the Harvest league.

Synthesis was really bad and I abandoned it just after reaching maps... if I'm still playing Harvest it's just because I'm enjoying the build I'm currently playing.

But as for the content of this league, it's in the same spot of Synthesis: bad!

Yeah, they need to automate the Tier #2 the same way Tier #1 is.

The rewards at Tier #2 simply aren't good enough to justify the riddiculous time spent running around the farm hooking up/disconnecting/replanting etc etc.
You can work on everything you like, but all i need is normal trade system!!!
please fix BR servers lag? ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info