3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Hantrygame2 wrote:
"
Serdoa wrote:

That you saw these crafts more often at the start is because they are more common on the lower levels. GGG wanted to provide those options for the leveling process, but not make crafting end-game gear too easy. They probably overshot that second part, but the leveling itself really has been helped.

Interesting. So lower level seed will give me more targeted annual/slams.

That should be the case (if not anything additionally was broken with the patches in between launch day and today). It just doesn't help for endgame, if you need high ilvl-bases.
I really don't like this league. For me it's boring and i can barely motivate myself to work on my atlas...

BUT...

...can some people here stop being complete a..h....? GGG was hit by Corona times as we all were. Still they gave us a league which you don't have to like but to recognize and appreciate.

Just sayin'
Thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
i feel these changes wont amount to much the league is still boring expected more... at least to make this league more fun and not just go into farm and do some crafting yawns.
These changes still don't address the core problems of this league and it's no wonder it's hemorrhaging players at record speed (even worse than Synthesis, another crafting league - see a pattern there, GGG?).

Other leagues have you engage the league mechanic every map. Why GGG still puts the growth time to 3 maps is beyond me. Aside from that, unless you run a high tier red map with good IQ modifier (or having bad luck with different colors), you don't get enough seeds to fully plant a field. So it's realistically 4-6 maps to be able to farm a fully grown field.

Basic fix:
Spam more seeds (minimum of 24 of one color per map) and set the timer to 1 map. And suddenly engaging the league mechanic regularly becomes feasible. These are simple number changes to get things on track.

Corona is no excuse for GGG's failure in basic math.
I've read quite a few replies saying that map sustainability is kinda bad this league.
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem, dropping a red tier map seems very rare.

This is indeed a very bad league then, I think I'm gonna quite it despite my enjoyment on the build I'm playing.

Damn.. this is so sad.

I hope the next league's gonna be good.
"
Sherubim wrote:
I really don't like this league. For me it's boring and i can barely motivate myself to work on my atlas...

BUT...

...can some people here stop being complete a..h....? GGG was hit by Corona times as we all were. Still they gave us a league which you don't have to like but to recognize and appreciate.

Just sayin'

They could easily release a flashback league and people would be happy in corona lockdown.
But no,instead they thought to create this attrocity of a league while working from home.
They are the only ones to blame,what's next? Poe flight simulator?
Yey closed beta will be over soon!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Please delete forever harvest league,time for play other games 😁
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
this change will not affect medium cluster at all rip
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

i need master of command(1.3%) + precise commander (1.3%) both prefix
so i need get one of them + 1 jewel with alteration and regal for a 1/36 (prefix+sufix) to get the other, and i need craft 6 of them :(
Last edited by Mokurp on Jul 1, 2020, 7:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info