Download the Angels and Demons Mystery Box Soundtrack For Free

so good ty so much!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
TY very much !
ty <3
Thank you for giving away free mystery boxes from time and time. It solidifies my resolve to not give into my temptation to buy them by looking at what I get when I open them.

Hope your RNG is better than mine.
@GGG - Please add those to the hideout music player. If it's not possible because of license issues or something similar I could understand, but the last soundtracks (Polaris, Thaumaturgy and Angels/Demons) are just soo good. I would love to use them. This could also give a subtle boost to the sale of mystery boxes. So why not? Win-win?
Last edited by crazydiddy on Jul 8, 2020, 3:03:12 PM
How do you equip or set the soundtracks? always get the ones that come with the supporter packs but never know how to use them. do i need the sound thing for the hideout?
Thank you! Is there a way to add this music to my hideout? Thanks for your great work, I really the Angels/Demons and Divine Benevolence/Insatiable Malice is your best yet.
AMAZING! I wouldn't mind at all if Kamil used this theme as a base for the OST of one of your next expansions. It's too beautiful to be merely the track of one video. He can certainly develop a whole OST around this theme and variations.

BEAUTIFUL!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Last edited by markus7 on Jul 8, 2020, 4:05:41 PM
Cool... but two minutes only :-( It's a track not a soundtrack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info