3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

cool thank for some fix... But
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jul 9, 2020, 7:39:29 PM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
CaptCutlass wrote:
"
It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

I dont often get actually angry at a game, but how stupid and disconnected from the community are you? Most people want a stash in the Grove, I understand you have reservations about that (though dont agree with your reasons). One of the few useful parts of the crafting system was upgrading maps ro rare using harveat crafts. But because of this stupid change we now need the maps in our inventory to do this???

What the actual F...

And also why on earth do you hate group play? This is the most solo league I have ever seen, allow all players to get seed drops, and have all players receive a complete cycle, not just the map owner.

I'm getting so disillusioned with your choices and direction of the game.

For goodness sake please just hire some people that actually play the game alot, enjoy it, and know what the playerbase wants, and most importantly, listen to them. I hope Octavio can bang some sense into you.

WELL SAID!! (DITTO)

Well.. i'm agree with this aswell!

I know you guys want do thing for SSF people BUT don't fuck party play on the other side, would you ?
Bloom is so bad. I do not understand how did you not implement the option to turn this thing off yet. Every time I throw a flare in delve it's like a freaking supernova. I'm surprized I didn't lose my sight yet. People are getting headaches and nausea beacause of this crap. It's no longer about aesthetics. People get sick because of it. GGG do not sleep on this.
"
yakoob wrote:
Bloom is so bad. I do not understand how did you not implement the option to turn this thing off yet. Every time I throw a flare in delve it's like a freaking supernova. I'm surprized I didn't lose my sight yet. People are getting headaches and nausea beacause of this crap. It's no longer about aesthetics. People get sick because of it. GGG do not sleep on this.

I think is funny how the two most hated visual effects in videogames are motion blur and bloom, the first thing i did with the last update was turning off the incursion blur
I didn't see anything about Volatile Dead being changed in the patch but the default skill looks completely different and the pathing of the orbs seems different as well. Anyone else notice?
not so various
I love reading these. Small things like "Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio" really shows you want this game to be as good as it can possibly be. Great work!!
"
when are you going to drop the hordi crafting stations / storage tanks / dispersers? all you need to do is create 4 different tiers of life force collectors

t1 - holds 1000 life force and 2 crafts

t2 - holds 2000 life force and 4 crafts

t3 - hold 3000 life force and 6 crafts

t4 - holds 4000 life force and 8 crafts

these would also allow for auto planting on t2-4 seeds....

all you need is pylons and life force collectors at that point... please stop over complicating things for no reason its bad enough i have to store stuff in 25 different tabs because you dont know what a currency item is or how to make SUB tabs like the MAP tab has

edit : pylons just need to be able to connect each of the 3 different types of life force collectors together literally so much easier to manage your farm with what i have listed

LOL, this is almost exactly what I was thinking of yesterday :D

AND YES, this system would have been so much more comfortable... yet GGG likes to over complicate things for no reason. Sadly.

Stuff could be much easier with seeds also. FOr example if you plant tier 2 and tier 1 seeds at tier 2 life force collector they grow without adjacency requirements. Same stuff with tier 3 and 4, if you plant them at tier 3 and 4 lifeforce collector, they grow without stupid adjacency...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
love this league man!!!!
Patch is 31 GB, like WTF.
Challenges this league are hideously time consuming and still looks impossible for me to complete the usual 37. Trade 820 isn't working anymore as everyone there spam their crafting recipes for trade instead of challenge trade that the channel used to be.

This league is the craft league which is nice but the vast mayority of ppl don't have the time or patience to spend hours in searching what preffixes and suffixes are for shaper, elder, hunter etc to abuse it in harvest.

I have mixed feelings of this league, while the whole flower-Einhart concept is really nice, the insane crafting is also really nice, but the time you must put into the game to complete challenges are way more than it used to be and grinding thousand of maps is too much time for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info